uk law

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pedz07

Reaction score
can some one tell me what the law says about growing in the uk plz

I googled this up....

Cannabis reclassification in the United Kingdom

From Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_reclassification_in_the_United_Kingdom#searchInput
Cannabis reclassification in the United Kingdom refers to the transfer of cannabis[1] to a different Class of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971. As Home Secretary in Tony Blair's Labour government, David Blunkett announced in 2001 that cannabis would be transferred from Class B of the Act to Class C, removing the threat of arrest for possession. This action was supported at the time by David Cameron, who is now leader of the Conservative Party. Arrest would still be possible for distribution, however[2]. The transfer eventually happened in January 2004, after Class C penalties for distribution had been stiffened. The Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs had recommended such a reclassification as early as 1979, a view endorsed by the Runciman Report[3] in 1999.
The change was designed to enable police forces to concentrate resources on other (more serious) offences, including those involving "harder drugs". The Government has argued that the reclassification of cannabis has had the desired effect, with arrests for cannabis possession falling by one third in the first year since reclassification, saving an estimated 199,000 police hours. When the change was introduced, there were several attempts to establish Dutch-style cannabis cafes. Mostly, however, these have failed. The new law creates no real protection or respectabilty for such establishments, and police have forced their closure.

yeah, that means its ILLEGAL :rofl: although im rather pround that i didnt commit amny minor offences as a youngster. now i know that if i get caught with 3 or 4 plants, then a slap on the wrist will probably be all i get.

nevertheless, im willing to take the max sentence for it, as grower that is the risk for you to take, ipersonnally think its a good deal, so long as you stick to the rules, these are mine

(1) TELL NO1
(2) DONT BREAK NUMBER 1
(3) IF YOU HAVE TO READ THIS RULE YOU SHOULDNT BE GROWING

:aok:

thats just me, if you are having doubts then maybe you shouldnt grow. you dont want to have any anxiety that could make you ill, always looking out of the window, jumping when some1 knocks. its not a pleasant thing to see or go through. ;)

that little read oscar has kindly posted theer means nothing to me, its all bullshit when you put it against the fact that "its a plant"!!

getting a little carried away now, i thikn i may just go for a bong.

If you asked me about our MJ Laws.............well, that's a whole different ball game.

Is there enough in that bong...........I need a hit too?

i got a question they built a school and this school if u took a meter and did a count it would prolly be about 3 to 4 thousand feet away but see the thing is i dont live in a marked school zone ,,but see i can see the back of the school from my front door and part of the field of the school may be prolly right at about 2000 feet so im wonderin if theyed stick it to me if this is connciderd a school zone even tho their is no sings within any were by my house they are all on the outher side of the school the front and like i said the way they built it the back of the school comes up to the backs of the houses down the street from me witch i can see from my front pourch,,,now rember i only got 4 plants goin dont no if that matters ..realy im not to worried about it i shure dont lose no sleep im just wonderin what u guys think ,,would they stick it to me ,,?? in the usa

tom-tom said:
would they stick it to me ,,?? in the usa

I would expect so, US laws are very strict whn it comes to kids and school zones. Be Careful just in case youre an outdoor grower, if youre an inside grower and are only growing for yourself, then i wouldnt have much worries. Good Luck :aok:

Firepower said:
I would expect so, US laws are very strict whn it comes to kids and school zones. Be Careful just in case youre an outdoor grower, if youre an inside grower and are only growing for yourself, then i wouldnt have much worries. Good Luck :aok:
even if your medicated marijuana, you still cant grow 2000 ft from any school or gov buildings. Be carefull and get prescribed, thats your safest thing. No reason? go the the chiropractor and will find one.

85cannabliss said:
if you are having doubts then maybe you shouldnt grow. you dont want to have any anxiety that could make you ill, always looking out of the window, jumping when some1 knocks. its not a pleasant thing to see or go through. ;)
quote]

Its a punishment we as growers endure, a self imposed internal mania, but the rewards FAR outweigh the paranoia :).

I agree, im not afraid of getting caught growing 1 ~ 5 plants. Its just a hobby :eek: I wont ever go as far as growing more than 20.

Latest posts

Back