unrooted cuttings and powdery mildew

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUFF MONKEY

TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP
Reaction score
i recently built a 315 site bubble cloner. about a 3rd of them rooted just fine but they all started to get a hefty coating of pm...i sprayed them witha fungicide and now their health seems to be declining. i used no hormone, just tap water..i have plenty of moms to take cuts from ...what should i do to remedy this?..should i plug any unused holes to keep all light out ?

Toss them. Eagle 20 everything, except late flower. Dont flower anything until you are sure its under control. Suit up too for spraying. You taking in hitchhiker cuts over there in Cali already???????? Keep veging what you got going, give it week or 2 and start cloning.

what are your temps? do you have airflow for the clones?

nouvey- what does Eagle 20 mean? ty

End all for PM. One spray in veg. Cannot keep introducing outside cuts though. If so, they get segregated, sprayed seperatly and brought into veg room.

I am going to get some ty...I cannot get rid of the pm always a few leaves showing it...my humidity is only 40 and constant air flow...I dont get it. My afgoo is good its the gdp...

ruh-roh... PM has contracted pm...:p
Here's the worst of it.. once it's there, it is there to stay. From MY research,.."Nothing" eliminates it in totality.
You "can" control it with a variety of treatments, but it will resurrect itself when treatments are discontinued and conditions are favorable.

I figure they came with it...I grew in this room with these conditions last year and didnt have pm issues...but they are good genetics very crystally so if I can control with something as convenient as a spray I will try it.

Very crystally???? That mean in flower? NO SPRAYING Eagle in flower!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Nevermind, you just meant as seen before. Get er done.

i had it and it will come back if im not on top of it, i sprasy every 2 weeks in veg, and i spray as they go into flower and i do a sulphur burn at week 3-4 in flower.

nouvellechef said:
Very crystally???? That mean in flower? NO SPRAYING Eagle in flower!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Nevermind, you just meant as seen before. Get er done.

thanks dear in flower I only use alcohol water but it will be used for the newbies...

Latest posts

Back