Unseenghost's Annual Winter Hydro Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unseenghost

Reaction score
PICS ARE IN NOW!!!
4th or 5th post by me 11/14/08

I had a grow couple harvests ago from Nirvana White Widow that I had a female pollenated. Lots of good seeds from her. The reason for seeds is simple I only start grows in mid to late November because of my job. On to the grow.

No pictures right now cause if you don't know what seeds and rockwool cubes look like you've got alot more to learn.

11/07/2008 9:39 P.M. Paper towel method on heating pad
11/09/2008 11:40 A.M. All 8 seeds cracked and transfered to Rockwool
cubes. Still on heating pad.

More to come with photos as soon as they sprout.

Cool man, ill be checkin this out along the way!

well I like pictures of setup and all...I think pictures say a thousand words..and I post so many people can find my faults...not that we want to see what your seeds and roockwool look like...its just that IMO pics will bring more attention to your grow..and that is what we want...yes?...if not why do we even post..Im a soil grower but could not help see you Have started this thread..what type system you running? KEEP M GREEN

:yeahthat: :postpicsworthless:

Seems like it's gunna be alright! Check back soon buddy!

Well tomarrow I get my new Digital camera, so for now just text.

3 ladies I hope have sprouted after I put them in rockwool.

Currently under one 65watt cfl at 6500K.

Later they will see the 400 watt mh I have just don't want to burn the babies.

9:30 pm November 07, 2008 they were dry little seeds.
7:25 pm November 10, 2008 3 are seedlings.

Flood and Drain will be the setup in one to two days.

More to come.

hello my friend today is the 12th...oh...you charging batteries....ok...I be back...

okay its the 13.. hope all is well..Ill be back...

Problems with my job. Have to take a UA and can't buy the camera until I know that I still have a job. But I have a camera phone at 2 megapixels so as soo as I get them off the phone. 5 babies only 3 look stong and healthy and 1 still to come.

just took a home test and that bearly came out negitive. I have a detox drink coming and will still flush out my system. Got 5 days till the test. Fingers are crossed, and am going to use a frioends camera til I an get one. Pictures later tonight.

5 days...drink lots of water and walk briskley..that helps burn it out..let us know..all my fingers and even my little toes are crossed 4U..

and what exacly are you taking pics of? I can go without seeing pics of your pee..lol

Well here they are the long awaited photos.

4 ladies
2 of my setup (4 single tubs ebb and flow and 7 gal res under the table)
1 temp
1 of my hand on the cooled hood (works great had been on for 1 day and little heat)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

hood.jpg

setup1.jpg

setup2.jpg

temp.jpg

One confirmed girl. 3 unknowns left. Sorry for not keeping up lately but things just kept coming up and I thought I was going to lose the crop. Pictures are comming I swear. Oh and by the way that test I have not gotten a call about the results and still go to work. So I figure no news is good news.

P.S. The girls have been into flower for 1 week.

:clap: on the girl ,,,,and :woohoo: yeah thats what i figure ,,,no news is good news ,green mojo :48:for more girls

Latest posts

Back