Unseenghost's Annual Winter Hydro Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay first I must apologize for the length between posts. I sometimes get lazy. Honestly it might be because I am enjoing too much of my last crop to think about posting.

:bong1:
And I am truely sorry for the ones that were (and hopefully still are) watching my journal.

The pics are at Jan 01, 2009 Happy late New Year.

Started back in Nov. 07, 2008 as seeds.
Not even 2 months old yet from seed. Got to love Hydo
Now here are the 3 girls

DSC03794-400.jpg

DSC03796-400.jpg

DSC03797-400.jpg

Nice what ppm are you feeding her. Mine always get burned up or under fed. I can't seem to get it just right. I have a Nirvana WW mommy that will be giving me 24 clones in about a month.

I use Fox Farm Fert. and have a 7 gal res.
Once you get the ph to balance out the ppm on the feeding schedule is around what I use. All of that depends but mine is really close to that. I will upload it just incase it isn't already here. The only thing I noticed is that my WW like 5.9-6.3 PH. the closer to 6.3 the better but that is just mine. Hope that helps a bit

View attachment hydrofeed.pdf

That is good to know because I have my pH at 5.6 and couldn't differ it it was that or the nutes. I heard they were nute sensitive so I figured that was the problem. I will try raising my pH and see how she is doing. I really want to get her healthy before taking cuttings.

Like I said that is just what I do but mine are Nirvana WW as well. hope things work out.

Latest posts

Back