Up to 24% off - Black Friday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like the old fool now
Open mouth insert my foot
😂 Don’t feel bad, there are a lot of good memories in those big old hands 😊 I use them mostly now digging in the dirt, in the kitchen, wiping an occasional grandkids butt and strumming on a ukulele now and then. I was lucky to have been one that retired with all my digits. A couple of bent fingers too from playing baseball when I was a kid.

😂 Don’t feel bad, there are a lot of good memories in those big old hands 😊 I use them mostly now digging in the dirt, in the kitchen, wiping an occasional grandkids butt and strumming on a ukulele now and then. I was lucky to have been one that retired with all my digits. A couple of bent fingers too from playing baseball when I was a kid.
I was half joking they are not that big , you should see my wife's LOL

Boy thats the truth .When I was married I wore a ring till I almost skinned my finger off catching it on the rung of a 10 ladder coming down. If I were still married I would have gotten a tattoo of a ring ,much safer .My Father lost half a finger on a planer

That's what Joe said.😂😂😂
now wait a minute I have not even thought of that until it was brought up
listentome.jpg

The pecker size based on hand size just went out the window.😁

Latest posts

Back