update room 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn mang now that's what i call a freaking jungle. :shocked: Not sure what to say other than them little ladies are looking great. ;)

just finished my first harvest, 12 lights i was able to produce 30lbs, thats about 2.5 lbs per light. I'm using lemon strains takes about 7 weeks from flowering stage still wet after dried i'm guessing i should be left with at least 24lbs give or take a few.

Mmmmm lemon. Wow 24 or so lbs. Only in my dreams that comes true. Great grow, looks amazing!

Bubby said:
What's this pic of? :confused:
Hey bubby thats i good question bro i was woundering the same thing:rolleyes: lol
hey senhsy whats up with that pic bro what is it if you dont mind us asking:hubba:
Also nice set up and ladies your gonna have plenty of grass to smoke:D peace

absolutely bee...u...t...fullll. a couple questions, if u don't mind, pls + tu. does the h2o ph need to b adjusted - to what + what 2 use? i h2o by filling 11 litre containers, mixing in nutes + pour on top of promix , adding until solution pours out thru bottom holes. is this how u h2o, + if not how would u modify your h2oing to accomodate mine? what size containers r u using? do u flush the soil (u use soil?) before harvesting or use only h2o in the final weeks?

i'm using soil for my grow its Sun Gro Sunshine Mix 4. what do you mean does h2o need to be adjusted, if you follow my menu on top just mix in the amount you need with nutrient. the container i'm using are about 6 gallon the bigger the container the better it grows. before harvesting i ususally flush it with pure water for two days then let the soil dry up completly so its lighter to throw out. when watering nutrients i was taught to water till it pours out thru bottom holes but it would depend on what the temp is in the room. if you water till it comes out the bottom you wouldn't need to water for the next 3 days or so, thats why i just give it enough if you just try to lift the container up you would be able to tell if it have enough nutrient. I just give it enough so that the next day the soil would be dry enough to water again. if its constatly wet all the time it would not produce large bud. hope this help good luck

do u no how much of the nutes used r organic? no micro organisms? this is not an organic soiless mix grow - is it? shiiiit. o. k. then, (don't panic k...buz - i just smoked my newest girls from outside + ....) i'll check out your list of ingredients + try 2 adapt to organic/soiless. way to grow senshy, keep it up + us informed.

senhsy said:
just finished my first harvest, 12 lights i was able to produce 30lbs, thats about 2.5 lbs per light.

never seen a grower hit the 1 gram per watt before let along more than triple what the best can do

you put mel and ed to shame thats for sure....2.5 pounds per 1k of light WOW and no Co2

:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back