Update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NORMANREH

BIG PERM
Reaction score
Here is an update on my girl I am at week number two of flower and I am still only giving them a gallon of water per week
20230702_105109.jpg

Why such large pots for such small plants?
Looks healthy and well grown so far keep it up!

Plants look good
Hey I have a question for you when do you think I should start thinning out some of the fan leaves. Because it's already the second week into flower.
20230702_105109.jpg
20230702_105105.jpg
20230702_105101.jpg
do
Here is an update on my girl I am at week number two of flower and I am still only giving them a gallon of water per weekView attachment 332708so what week should I be expecting Singhs of flower? This is week 2 now with 12 /12

Plants look good
Hey I have a question for you when do you think I should start thinning out some of the fan leaves. Because it's already the second week into flower.View attachment 332938View attachment 332937View attachment 332936do
Here is an update on my girl I am at week number two of flower and I am still only giving them a gallon of water per weekView attachment 332708so what week should I be expecting Singhs of flower? This is week 2 now with 12 /12

I would be removing any fan leaves under that net that are not seeing light anyway and any on top in the way of potential budsites in the 2nd week of flower you should be still stretching another week more or less.

By now, you may spot the first white pistils growing on your female cannabis plants. These fine and wispy white hairs will develop at those locations where the big fan leaves meet the main stem. It is these fine hairs that will later become buds.
have they stretched much?

I would be removing any fan leaves under that net that are not seeing light anyway and any on top in the way of potential budsites in the 2nd week of flower you should be still stretching another week more or less.

By now, you may spot the first white pistils growing on your female cannabis plants. These fine and wispy white hairs will develop at those locations where the big fan leaves meet the main stem. It is these fine hairs that will later become buds.
have they stretched much?
So they really started to strech over the past few days.

But I will do some work on them in a few days when I have to water agin.

So I try to only empty my dehumidifier like every 3 days so I don't disturb them. So I think I will have to spend some time with them one morning before I leave for work because by the time I get off work and back home it's already lights out.

Thanks all for the helpful idea's.

Latest posts

Back