Updated 3/25/07 , flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrOysterhead

Mr Oysterhead
Reaction score
My Females at 3 weeks flowering, what do you think :D

flowering 1.jpg

flowering 2.jpg

flowering 3.jpg

flowering 4.jpg

flowering 5.jpg

flowering 6.jpg

flowering 7.jpg

flowering 8.jpg

Nice man plant looks healthy, hows it smell? Im was wondering your grow methods maybe give me some tips im about to get my plants growing soon as soon as im back home. Plants look great bra keep it up.

Peace manz

Jdude

It smells fresh and young still , my setup is a closet, 18/6 Vegg, using a 400watt MH, 12/12 400 watt HPS , soil grown, Fox Farm Nutrients , Vegg- Grow Big, Flower- Big Bloom , Tiger Bloom , all organic Nutes

i'm in my veg stage and my bottom leaves are wither and eventually die now the tips of the rest of the leaves at the bottom are turnin brownish yellow. is my baby diying slowly. what can i do?

stayhigh said:
i'm in my veg stage and my bottom leaves are wither and eventually die now the tips of the rest of the leaves at the bottom are turnin brownish yellow. is my baby diying slowly. what can i do?

You need to give that baby nutes. Give it something with an NPK where the N number is highest, the K number is 2nd highest and 3rd number lowest. I used General Hydroponics Flora Nova Bloom and it worked great. $20 a bottle. Read the label instructions and follow them every other watering. Good luck.

has any one had any experience with bone meal fert? is it any good

thanks yorker. but i already did that in fact i think i over did it with the ferts.

Latest posts

Back