Uranium question for the growers~

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oscar

Trashed
Reaction score
I've been MIA from the board for a while........I'd like to tell y'all what I've been up to and get you input if you don't mind.
I'm concerned with reason about the recent expolsion of Uranium claims in my surrounding area that will potentially contaminate 3 major watersheds.......
I'm on a coalition and not taking any money from the fund what so ever........I sit on the finance commitee, research, collecting physical evidence, web page.........plus I travel to various locations.

Needless to say there are reptiles that I have to work with otherwise they will end up holding the purse strings......and running the show as they see fit with their own personal agendas upfront!

I tried to quit today and the Chief said...... they need more "Oscars' to keep order and peace.:eek:

So, here goes the billion dollar questions: :confused:

If a Uranium Company had big plans to develop in your area or are in the process, how much of a say do the people have?
Do people believe there are dangers associated with mining Uranium?
Does the average citizen have access to the amount of Uranium ore your Government has stockpiled?
Uranium has hit record prices per pound..........stock play?

We've got Homer Simpson running this country.........so we just might be glowing in the dark and wont need to keep the lights on!

Yeppers,
All kinds of stuff going on in this world, and yes we are the watch doggies, BUT you have to understand the Golden Rule. He who has the Gold Makes The Rules. So I am curious to see how you tie this into an artical pertaining to smoking or growing, Bugs the crap outa me too bro, I don't see a way for us to be able to DD when we got it screwed up bad enough, so being stuck here for the duration certainly wakes one up. NIMBY ?
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I have work with both ionizing and non ionizing radiation my entire professional career. It dangerous as all heck. And I live in the USA, people don't matter here. Only the government matters, or so they think. Don't want to get political. BUT...the usa is a little draconian about things. Look at MJ.

I'll tie in in tomorrow............bow tie and all~

That Golden Rule kinda doesn't apply to Oscar..........I'm freelance!

I'm all for prospecting that can create permenant jobs for the local population (except Uranium and Coal) but when they start getting into all the grow spots.......... I'm not the only one with a knot in my knickers!

We have super high cancer rates due to past mining activity..........

I wonder how much people really know about radon gas........

I thought the Golden Rule was "Tell No one"!

ya know... I would LOVE to add my piece to this thread... but... I can't express my TRUE oppinions here in the forum for fear of being banned/chastized/labled a terrorist.

all I gotta say is... I KNOW the world is going to Hell in a handbag... it's not like it was when I was a kid (back in the 70's), that's for sure. all I do is... smoke as much weed as possible and ride the wave for as long as I can, cuz who knows when there ain't gunna be a world no more... and with the people they got in power now... the future looks mighty bleak, that's for sure....

time to revert back to primal instincts... pleasure seeking (getting high, and having sex)... that's all that matters to me ;)

If there is a large enough population base nearby, I think it could be stopped, maybe. If it is a rural area, there may not be much that one can do, but what about seeking help from larger environmental groups as well?

I'm far from a political person myself........

Wanna hear a good one? And a true one!

We needed to see the Mayor yesterday but he was being booked on criminal charges and was temporarily unavailable!

Meanwhile secret meetings are taking place here and there........and are being scouted out by some of the best in the bizz/bush. (Hunters and trackers)

The Ontario Government will be served with a 13 billion$ Class Action Law Suit on Feb 18/08 and the mining companies and the government are scrambling to sign a deal. The mining companies are threatening to start drilling in 20 days........

So what's in it for Oscar?

Those areas where I'm going to collect the evidence is secluded, off-limits and guarded by our own.

I like that recipe...........just need my shovel.

Don't tell them I have my own agenda.:D

Latest posts

Back