Urgent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jceezy

Reaction score
One of my plants looks like she's on struggle street. Anyone able yo help I'm in week 5.

Attachments

• 20230105_184321.jpg
    20230105_184321.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
It's only one of 3 plants that have gone like that I've been away for 4 days and just seen it then

Other 2 are fine.
Ph is 5.8
Ec is 2200 prob a little high

Attachments

• 20230105_194042.mp4
    6.7 MB
It seems there was a blockage.
Blockage fixed.
Leaves are starting to look a bit better.
Thanks guys 🥰 I cam go to sleep now
When I have blockage, I address it immediately. Me and blockage do not agree.
I have learned the better the provolone makes it tough even ,Gandalf Shall Not Pass even if he is a servant of the Secret Fire,and wielder of the Flame of Anor....

When I have blockage, I address it immediately. Me and blockage do not agree.
I have learned the better the provolone makes it tough even ,Gandalf Shall Not Pass even if he is a servant of the Secret Fire,and wielder of the Flame of Anor....
I passed a Balrog this morning. Ouch…

Yep been known to reach out and bite the butthole owner in the azz
Spot on and concerning that spot and all of my nether parts, I like to limit access from that and anything that looks like that

The plasma whip nearly dragged me down the drain. View attachment 316712
I am not a movie or a tv person but boy i looked forward to the trilogy every year .We would get nephews friends family and have 14 peeps going .Most saw it three times in the theater ,most owned the dvds and most got suckered in to the dvd set with extended versions .
When my Brother,Bil and nephews get together we recite a lot of it. My love started at 16 with reading the trilogy and being stoned .
Gimli ,Son of Gloin is a handsome SOB

Latest posts

Back