Urine Sample for Doctors..Help Please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thorn

Micro Queen
Reaction score
Hi all, sorry not been around over the last few months, we moved and have been pretty busy with everything. We not got anything growing but have been smoking mostly everyday around 2 or 3 joints.

We have a new patient health check next week at the doctors surgery we just moved to and need to do a urine sample for it. Just wondering if they would test for drugs etc and if I should be worried and doing a detox?

What y'all think?

Hello Thorn :)

I did wonder where you were.

The urine test I had to do with a new practice was only checking for diabetes (I asked what it was for ;))

I hope your move went well and your settled in ok.

Have you got a grow room sorted out yet?

:peace:

Hey hippy, nice to see ya again :) Not got grow room sorted, I am currently looking on ebay for either a grow tent or a wardrobe I can convert. See I also want to grow some peppers and chillis under my lamp so am considering just forking out on a grow tent and done with it but can't decide. I have some great plants on our window ledges at the moment, including 2 sunflowers which are healthier than the ones I gave to my mum to put in the garden!!! BUT I am not gonna risk putting MJ plants on the window ledge as its a fairly busy street! Well I guess I could always start off some auto-flowerers on there ;)

How are you hippy?

Latest posts

Back