Value Strains & Seedbanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally have used Dr Chronic and seed-boutique and have been very satisfied with both

i_love_amsterdam said:
:smoke1: I'm looking for some fairly cheap seeds. I'm still learning the way and want to practice on some cheap strains before I work my way up to some of the higher priced ones.:watchplant: Anyone have any suggestions? I've done quite a bit of searching and I had some in mind that I was wondering if anyone has grown before or had experience with these seed banks. Here they are:

Magic Bud-Paradise Seeds
Belladonna- Paradise Seeds
Mummia- Grow Doc
Ingemar's Punch- De Shaman
Magic Crystal- De Shaman
Widow Skunk- De Shaman
Kiwi Skunk- Kiwi Seeds
or any of the K.C. Brains strains

Whatever seeds you want, purchase from HiperSemillas.com in Spain. I just completed a first-time purchase with the DP WW. I received in 7 days, superstealth package, + original DP WW label included. They are official distributor of DP (as I found them via their web site), and I presume they are official distributors of other seed banks.

+ you don't receive letter from Netherlands arousing suspicion.

I recommend them highly. Great service, prompt communications, and the lowest prices I found for DP WW, and probably other strains.

people seem to say nice things bout nirvana,so i'd say go for them, seedboutique or marijuanaseeds.nl

I'm with dutchbreed.com at the moment and their strains are great but a lot are mixed with lowryder so may not have as bigga yeild as some strains. Some of those look darn tasty though and not bad prices! £20-35 mainly :)

Latest posts

Back