Vaping blonde hash.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Bourbon

Guitar pickin' man
Reaction score
So I have some blond hash. I have to be honest, but I don't really know what to do with it. I've been shaving bits off and using a sliver or two to top a bowl, but that's about it. Is there a better way? I have a vaporite with a temp dial and I'm thinking about trying just a little chunk of hash in there, but I haven't quite gotten the hang of working that thing, get little or no buzz and often feel like it's a waste.

Is there some special prep that goes into making blond hash smoke a little better? Is there any one best way to do it or what?

:)

snake-in-the-grass-003.JPG

Hippy, that's beautiful.

And Jim, I often feel vaporizing bubble hash is a waste. Everything pretty much tastes the same out of the herbalaire but I would say adding hash makes the smoke more potent. But overall it is barely noticeable, I prefer to save it for a bowl. I guess next time I need to roll some up :D That looks awesome, how well does it burn?

quote=hanfhead]That looks awesome, how well does it burn?[/quote]

The green burns like a normal J heating the sausage hash and the hash bubbles, the J smokes like a white ghost exiting Valhalla on a mission to destroy your mind from this reality forcing your entity to float on a sienna of utter calmness.

Be warned.

Its a place where you will want to re visit.

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
the J smokes like a white ghost exiting Valhalla on a mission to destroy your mind from this reality forcing your entity to float on a sienna of utter calmness.

Be warned.
lol
sounds nice :D

HippyInEngland said:
The green burns like a normal J heating the sausage hash and the hash bubbles, the J smokes like a white ghost exiting Valhalla on a mission to destroy your mind from this reality forcing your entity to float on a sienna of utter calmness.

Be warned.

Its a place where you will want to re visit.
:peace:
ty for the visualization.

:lama:

I will have to visit, I will consider myself warned.:D

Latest posts

Back