Vapir Oxygen Rechargeable 2.0 Vaporizer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marihuanaträumt

Marijuana Dreams
Reaction score
Hello all. I was thinking of getting my first vaporizer. I was thinking of the Vapir Oxygen Rechargeable 2.0 Vaporizer because it is portable and not bad priced. Has any one here ever used it, or even better owns one. Is it worth it or do you recommend a better one? Thank you all.

I bought a Vapir One a while back it wasn't the same model but I got a good deal on it so I thought hey why not. This thing disappointed me in so many ways, the fan on mine was really loud so anyone within a couple rooms can hear your up to something. Overall I wasn't very impressed by this thing especially since I got to watch a bunch of vapor leak out the herb drawer after reading in the manual that was supposed to happen which blows my mind. I recently just gave it away since I would of felt bad to have to con it on someone else trying to sell it, I ended up buying a Volcano which is awesome but still gets the backseat to my bong a lot. Another vaporizer that I was looking at was the Extreme vaporizer, I've never used it but it is cheaper then a Volcano with more features.

i really dislike the vapir one just at first glance. never used one or handled one, but i just dont like the look and design of it.

i really would like to hear from someone who has used the oxygen.

Smokey has a good point about the fan. i haven't heard a fan powered vape before but i know that the strong tiny fans in my rack servers are like 50 Db...tiny fans are inherently poor at moving air. they have to spin like 10x the speed to move half the air which causes mad turbulence and noise.

i want it for enhanced leaf, isolated cannabinoids, and jungle spice. none of which can really be used in public without looking like you are smoking crack.

i dont see why not. 50% of my motivation for getting one of these is to use Dimitri at parks/festivals/in nature and thats alot harder to vape than hash.

Latest posts

Back