Vaporizer temp.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v35b

Reaction score
Just picked up a V-Tower and was wondering what temp everybody uses..

Thanks

392 F

Thanks Umbra, I'm going to fire it up abit later..Anybody else?

I don't have that kind but I start at 340 if it is dry and 350 if it is moist. Congrats on the new vape.

Thanks Rosebud.....I'm taking notes...

I have the V-Tower as well and set it at 380. Gongrats, your going to love it.

I have found that I adjust my "sweet spot" (perfect temp) by how wet the herb is. If it's really wet, I'll take a couple hits turned up higher to dry it up a bit, then I'll back down to a lower temp for the rest of the whip full.

Oops, sorry Rosebud, didn't see your post that you already covered that. Gak! Do I need new reading glasses or what?

I have a Volcano and I start at 355 and work towards 395

355 seems to work good for me on my Digital Extreme.

Thanks to all...Home now and ready to fire it up...Going to start at 350 and then go up! I'll post a smoke report..

There u go....The smoke is verrrry smoth....I'm toasted...I had to set the temp at 473 to get the full visual effect....anything lower in temp it was like I was smoking a fake cigarette with no smoke...You know..

LOL, That would be the point, no smoke you know. That is a good way to describe it..a fake cigarette.. but now I LOVE it.

v35b said:
There u go....The smoke is verrrry smoth....I'm toasted...I had to set the temp at 473 to get the full visual effect....anything lower in temp it was like I was smoking a fake cigarette with no smoke...You know..

Holy crap turn it down a bit lol....you don't really want to see actual smoke...more like a very fine mist. If you see actual smoke or smell something burning you have it to high. When you find the sweet spot you will know it.

Have to meet in the middle....

Yeah Bro,,me thinks you are Smoking,,not Vapping.

THANKS hAMMY...fIRST DAY U KNOW!

mE THINKS....lEARNING CRUVE...

Latest posts

Back