Vegas Cannapalooza--Who's Attending?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mojavemama said:
Irish, if you and your honey can make it, I'll supply the Booze and Smoke!But ya gotta sing "Danny Boy" for us.....<G>
the pipes are calling ...lolol!!!!!

Make it work, Puff! It would be fantastic if you could come!

ohhh how i would love to... i will say it's possible..i ain't flyin' though..btw, the ribs are much better.

You don't fly, Puff? How far away are you?
So glad to hear your ribs are feeling better. You heal quickly!

i used to fly until butt holes started setting off fireworks in their underwear...

mojavemama said:
You don't fly, Puff? How far away are you?
So glad to hear your ribs are feeling better. You heal quickly!
it is true..i heal at super human speeds. always have.i don't know why but it's cool. now i can get back to work in my garden.

After all the drama at came from the Cali get together y'll might want to keep this in PM's

I would love to attend this. I will have to see how my money situation is come closer to the time of the event though :)

im in,2 tanks of fuel and a hotel room. i think i can make this happen.

ozzydiodude said:
After all the drama at came from the Cali get together y'll might want to keep this in PM's

I hear ya...I was thinking about going incognito and seeing if anyone recognizes me from my avatar...lol...

Yeaaaa, Mr. Determined!!!!!!! Glad to hear you're coming!

Okay, 2Dog, I"m up for that challenge! I bet I'll recognize you.....<G>

Shoot, I can't pull the same ploy. EVERYONE will recognize me. How many no legged women in wheelchairs with service dogs are there? Hahhh!

mm are the other dogs jealous of the sd? lol...do you find service dogs are betetr male or female or doesnt matter at all?

At least they picked a location for a Cannabis Expo with an In-n-Out Burger location...:hubba: In-n-In-n-In-n-In-n-In-n-In-n-In-n-Out Burger... It's worth the wait! ;)

DoubleDouble.jpg

In-n-Out.jpg

dbldbl.jpg

2Dog said:
I hear ya...I was thinking about going incognito and seeing if anyone recognizes me from my avatar...lol...
i think i could be spotted by my avatar lol...kinda:D

dirtyolsouth said:
At least they picked a location for a Cannabis Expo with an In-n-Out Burger location...:hubba: In-n-In-n-In-n-In-n-In-n-In-n-In-n-Out Burger... It's worth the wait! ;)
if it were'nt fot the movie "the big lebowski" i would have never know about the in and out burger.....if you havent seen that movie, it's a must for pot lovers..the dude abides........

dirtyolsouth said:

:headbang: i get mine "animal" style :headbang:

Latest posts

Back