Veterans: LOW RYDERS yes or no??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Ruderalis for me either. Knock yourself out....

Hey DL Here you go.

Lowryderx1 Beans 001.jpg

Lowryderx1 Beans 002.jpg

Thanks man! Much appreciated. After looking around and putting a bunch of thought into it, I don't think there will be anyway for me to really tell. These beans are so similar. They main difference is their size. The freebies I got were a cross of white rhino and lowryder... :rolleyes: I guess I will just grow them out and if the batch of twenty is LR I'll send pics to Doc.

Thanks man! :48:

Yeah, that sucks. There is only so much you can do. Have you e-mailed the Dr. and asked him? I was wondering if you were going to be able to tell them apart by looking at them? Can you identify certain seeds just by looking and comparing them? Or is it mainly a comparison between two different strains (the grower knows of) next to one other so that you can tell the two apart?

Well from seed to seed of the same strain there are variations... obviously. However, if you see enough of them, you can start compiling unique characteristics... size, markings, color... I was trying to make a comparison but at the same time the beans look too small to be LR IME.

I did email Doc and he told me he would mail out another pack... Nothing ever came of it and he is ignoring my emails. No worries though. I will give him the benefit of the doubt for now and assume there are 20 LR beans that were simply mislabeled.

Thanks for the help again man.

Yeah that's the best you can hope for. Not much you can do in that situation.

'Sup .Lowryder beans from Dr. Chronic? Sorry to break it to you but Dr. Chronic isnt an authorized dealer for lowryder seeds. I sent a pm to the Joint Doctor on Highbred and he confirmed that they ARE selling knockoffs. I was dubd for $80USD. I tried growing out 4 and 3 ended up being less than an inch at 20 days and turned purple and wilted for no reason. No it wasnt gardener error, damn things just grew real crappy. Check out http://www.highbred.net/forums/ and read the Official Lowryder Distributor list for authorized suppliers. If it wasnt Dr. chronic then.. umm... cool man and this is a warning to others then. peace, e :bong2:

He's got to be an authorized dealer. He's been doing this since the 70's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hitchair: No one I know has ever had a problem like that with him!

'Sup dude :ciao: I hate to break it to you, dr. chronic isnt an authorized supplier. Highbred,net has been down for 2 weeks now so i cant tell you to go there, make an account, and read the official distributors list written by the breeder of Lowryder, the Joint Doctor. He revised the list early this month when i brought it up. Some say, its not dr, chronic, its the breeders. Well i feel that dr, chronic knew they werent from the Joint Doctors seedstock then he knew he was selling phony Lowryder 1&2 seeds. If this was anyother strain, i wouldnt be having this conversation but only 1 breeder sells true lowryder genetics.. doc knew and screwed a few peeps. Im in the US so there aint ****i can do about it. Oh and btw all my "lowryder #2" seeds, had a big fat 80.00 fallout and 0% made it past the 2nd node. i wasnt inpressed at all. anyways, nuff verbal diahrrea. keepin it green, e :bong2:

lol eyeslikedonuts is right bro his other seeds are legit but the autoflowering part with the docs seeds i wouldnt trust it if you want good seeds id go to www.seedsman.com from mdanzigs mouth himself and the blue streak on there from what hes told me is stable and is at 100%af

:hairpull: Wouldn't you know. The first time i've ordered anything like this and I get F*****! I even did my homework! :holysheep: And of all the strains I decide to order! It had to be that one! I am so pissed off! :hairpull: That's probably why he never sent DL anymore. He realized he muffed up and there weren't any!

:eek: Thanx alot guys! I appreciate that site LRG775. :eek:

LRG775 or any other LR growers, which strain do you prefer LRx1 or LRx2 and why? I'm leaning more towards LRx2. The overall product just sounds more enticing. Supposedly my LRx1 are frauds.

mmm i like lr 1 i guess cuz ive just been growing it for a couple years now and idk i like it hhaha havent got a chance to do lr 2 yet

The regular LR is considerablly smaller and alot less yield than LR2s.
But LR does finish up faster than LR2's.

eyeslikedonuts said:
'Sup dude :ciao: I hate to break it to you, dr. chronic isnt an authorized supplier. Highbred,net has been down for 2 weeks now so i cant tell you to go there, make an account, and read the official distributors list written by the breeder of Lowryder, the Joint Doctor. He revised the list early this month when i brought it up. Some say, its not dr, chronic, its the breeders. Well i feel that dr, chronic knew they werent from the Joint Doctors seedstock then he knew he was selling phony Lowryder 1&2 seeds. If this was anyother strain, i wouldnt be having this conversation but only 1 breeder sells true lowryder genetics.. doc knew and screwed a few peeps. Im in the US so there aint ****i can do about it. Oh and btw all my "lowryder #2" seeds, had a big fat 80.00 fallout and 0% made it past the 2nd node. i wasnt inpressed at all. anyways, nuff verbal diahrrea. keepin it green, e :bong2:

Unless recent changes have been implimented in the MJ community, there are no patents, no registration data base, absolutely no way to protect breeders/seedmakers from producing "knockoffs" of any strain.
Therfore, negating any "authorized or un-authorized" sellers. It has been going on for decades.

Latest posts

Back