Veterans: LOW RYDERS yes or no??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrPuffAlot

Green thumb in training
Reaction score
I already ordered my regular seeds from Nirvana.
I dont mind doing the whole VEG and FLOWERING thing.

NE ways.. the Lowryders intrigues me.
Especially looking at the Picture of the month.
Looks delicious.

I just would like to know. HOWs the potency of them?
Is the price of their seeds worth it??

And has anyone bought lowryders/seeds from
www.amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com

Thanks in advance.

I've never grown them but have heard the potency isn't good as well as a low yield.

had 10 seeds last year - all germinated - ended up with 3 girls (outdoors) heavily pollinted all 3. funny little plant 12" - 16" tall, not much side branching. better than paying for it. gave so many seeds away i've had to put another 10 seeds back into the ground about 2 weeks ago + 1 male is already ready.

i find the smoke quite trippy
one of my mates got lost on his way home after only half a spliff
he only lives a 10 min walk away
the yield is a bit low
i got about 3quarters of an ounce of bud off mine
but she was grow mainly on the window sill here in the uk
hopin for a better yield now i got a little grow cabinet going

forgot to say...
lowryder 2 that is

The yield is right on par for the size of the plant. Jeez, the plant only vegs for just over two weeks. Some phenos have some killer potency. One hit wonder from one plant out of ten. All were grown organically and I'd say I yielded between a half and an ounce on each. A killer soil mix and fed straight water except for the last 2 weeks of growing. At which point I started FF Big Bloom and an organic tea mix.

No ruderalis for me. I grow proper weed.

MrPuffAlot said:
And has anyone bought lowryders/seeds from
www.amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com

Thanks in advance.

I'm in the US & ordered from them- arrived empty but no seizure notice- some canny postman on the lookout for Dutch postmarks. Later I read somewhere in the US better to order from the UK or CAN.

They will replace IF you wire them a healthy little charge.:eek: It was enough to buy the same order somewhere else.

I don't care for lowryders from what everyone posts about them. They are low yeild plants + their potency is lacking from what I hear.

Did you guys miss the BPOTM? That is autoflowering... What about this organic goodness?...

DSCN0714.JPG

that looks like something ill eat wit a steak! is that blue on there toker?

Haha. I don't see any blue (could have been then lighting), but that was some of the best grass I have smoked. It has a very natural, earthy aroma with a hint of grapefruit. I want to see hands now... Who would say no to that Lowryder 2 if they got passed it? It's really not as bad as it's made out to be.

dl do you know that was a 100% lowryder x it could have been sumother strain and just called it lowryder..?

Yeah man. I bought the beans from The Doc with the name of Lowryder 2 bred by Joint Doctor.

Isn't lowryder 2 lowryder x santa maria? I'm not sure. Just thought I read this somewhere.

Yes BBP. You are exactly right. It is not an AfghanRyder or MasterLow...

Ugh... Well, I ordered 20 beans of LR from the Doc and when the package came, I opened the pack that said LR to see only ten beans. I then look in the freebie pack to see 20 beans... :hairpull:

I'm just trying to see if they are mis marked. Unfortunately I don't think they are from what I can remember LR beans look like. Does anyone know what a headache feels like? :rolleyes:

hey dltoker - u can look at my low ryder seeds that i have shown under the grow journal section, thread; - a little sick.

Latest posts

Back