View from a window

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
Hi Guys

As i sit here, my mind gently and enjoyably becoming void of serious thought, i turn and gaze out of my window ..... as i type this i see the following ..... lawn, garage, appletree, dwarf palm tree's, roses, sunflowers, pansie's, petunia, orange blossom bush and a rotary washing line, the question is ..... what do you see from a window as you sit and read this?

Curtains are drawn due to this GAWD awful heat. 104 today. yuk......
but out the backdoor, trees (pine) a couple of lizards and my patio garden. (poppy (not the good kind :p) Bonzai trees, few hanging plants, Azaleas, moon flower vine).

Well im lucky, my view is mainly sky from my lounge as the houses my side are on a rise and the ones opposite are lower than the street, so like i said, mainly sky :D

All mankind needs to relax is a warm open space of deserted countryside, always been my motto

have 2 huge gig leaf mulberry trees making a lot of shade during day,pines,pine-cone trees and a lot of short plants and mom's flowers in yard,but just gone out of smoke..man is on vacation...

Out of my office window all I can see are rooftops, chimney stacks and sky...

At home, I see one (yes, just one, but a big one) mountain as it graces the north-west region of my island!

sounds beautiful carib. im getting bored of my view of the sky just thinking about having a mountain in my backyard :eek:

out of the many windows in my apart ment living room i gaze out and see a small beehive of a world....strange orange and red colors all over..people coming people going.....drones to the world in and out all day...
that is what it seems like any ways....bu thte apartments really are growsly colored

P1010006.JPG

Latest posts

Back