Violent killers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
For those that don't know him, Major General Peter Cosgrove is an Australian.

General Cosgrove was interviewed on the radio recently.
Read his reply to the lady who interviewed him concerning guns and children.
Regardless of how you feel about gun laws you have to love this!

In a portion of an ABC radio interview between a female broadcaster and General Cosgrove, who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military Headquarters:

So, General Cosgrove, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL COSGROVE:
We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery and shooting.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

GENERAL COSGROVE:
I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

GENERAL COSGROVE:
I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
But you're equipping them to become violent killers!

GENERAL COSGROVE:
Well, Ma'am, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?

The radiocast went silent for 46 seconds and when it returned, this interview was over.

:rofl:

"the gun went off by itself"
"the prostitute *** by herself"

He may just be the Smartest General ever. He shut up a reporter

If nothing else, this cat gets the Snappy Come-Back Award for February. That's why I love being a writer: I can wait days on a good snappy come-back line and nobody know but me.

Maybe the F.I. left her brain in the van again--what does she think the military does, crochet doilies for under-priveledged blind nuns?

hahahaha omfg that made my day. I need to give that man a high five

ozzydiodude said:
He may just be the Smartest General ever. He shut up a reporter
:goodposting:

benamucc said:
"the gun went off by itself"
"the prostitute *** by herself"

:postpicsworthless:

I really really like this general. Thanks for defending our 2nd amendment so well. :aok:

nouvellechef said:
Def aint getting none.
not from her....but there are women turned on by guns (don't ask :p )...this guy just had a whole army of em just hit on him after saying that LOL

Ow that was brilliant. Not even a smoke this morning yet and laughing my head off.

Wow..... That's a classy cat, I like his blunt logic!! And what a way to leave someone speechless too. Thumbs Up!!

Latest posts

Back