Virginia is probably going legal soon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharonp

Reaction score
So, Governor Northam made a statement that all taxes raised from recreation marijuana will go towards elementary school classes. I guess we are going legal soon.
He didn't give a date but they had a working group that finished their report last month. I hope it is in January.

So, Governor Northam made a statement that all taxes raised from recreation marijuana will go towards elementary school classes. I guess we are going legal soon.
He didn't give a date but they had a working group that finished their report last month. I hope it is in January.
That would be awesome. South Carolina still has heavy penalties for growers and users. No decriminalization or anything. Its still worse than being caught with crack, meth, or pills.

That would be awesome. South Carolina still has heavy penalties for growers and users. No decriminalization or anything. Its still worse than being caught with crack, meth, or pills.
It has been decriminalized for people having an ounce or less, and is only a $25 fine. Growing is still a felony though.

The only bad thing is the amount of time it might take to draft legislation.

I read that it was going to be a minimum of 2 years.
That is a long time. It would be nice if they allowed people to grow their own. I could probably get a medical marijuana card but there aren't any dispensaries where I live and they might not let me have both pain medication and weed.

Northam's term is up in 2021, so maybe they will use another states guidelines.

They shouldn't follow Illinois' model. We have dispensaries that have little to no product. The one saving grace is that if you have a medical card you can legally have up to five plants. A mother, 2 in veg and 2 in flower. Its nor considered a plant unless its 5 inches tall so make clones and use the best for the next veg. Even if you have more its a $200 fine and not even a misdemeanor. Just a petty offense.

Spend the night with Hippie,then show them your ass and you will get a medical card.
😂😂😂😂😂

The THC for medical marijuana is low here too. They don't want people getting high from it.

now that the genie is out of the bottle , it’s almost hilarious watching the authorities trying to sort it all out..

just tell them it’s all hemp!...hemp cookies , hemp shatter , hemp flowers , everything I smoke , eat , or vape is cbd hemp only........then they leave you alone because they cannot afford to test everything at the laboratory

cbd and hemp for the victory!

When cannabis became legal in Canada the government looked at is a cash cow.
At upwards of $12.00 a gram with 18% taxes or more on top of that the cannabis dispensaries
will not get any of my business. There is no guarantee of quality and I have heard horror
stories of people getting moldy cannabis.

Right after legalization several large grow companies were licensed and had a lot of growing pains.
Small growers were shut out.
Expensive dispensary licenses were issued and stores opened but could not get product.
The joke was "Only the government could loose money dealing drugs"
It is not really legalization more like prohibition 2.0.

We are allowed to grow 4 plants per household and a maximum one ounce in possession
on your person. Different provinces allow different quantities in your home.
I believe a pound is the max where I live.
Medical licenses allow some to grow more but they are costly and a pain to get.

I could give two shits if Texas ever goes legal. All it does is bring regulations and taxes and hurt small growers trying to pay some bills. Fk government regulated weed.
Ive been getting dank shit for yrs without the government stepping in a screwing things up.
Decriminalize and Pass a law that allows ppl to grow their own personal shit and leave ppl alone.

Latest posts

Back