Volcano users?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ross

Reaction score
What temp setting do you use? I've had mine on 5.5 for a long time and like it best for the balance of taste, vapor density and vaping the bowl in a reasonable time (4-5 turkey bags). Most stuff I've read ppl have it on 6 but I find the dial to be extremely sensitive and even on 5.75 I find it too burnt and the taste more popcornish and reminiscent of less expensive vaporizers. 5.5 is supposed to correspond to roughy 365 F. I was just curious what you other volcano users prefer.

I've got a Magic Flight Box- no temp setting.

Why do they have numbers like 5.5 or 6 instead of a real temperature reading? I find that weird for something so expensive. I have an Extreme Q (which I LOVE) and I can set it to the exact temperature I want.

I have an Extreme Q also and love it. Can be used with bags or not as I choose.

Yea I don't know HG. On the digital you can set it exact. They give you the chart which shows what temps the numbers correspond to. I would imagine it was just easier to label the knob 1 thru 9. And it's easier to market one version internationally not committing to F or C.

I have my volcano set on 7-7.5 and it doesn't taste burnt at all, i get like 4 runs through of whatever amount i put in the filling chamber. my volcano bag is probably about a gallon milk jug sized balloon

I think the size of the bag you use matters too cause big bags vape for longer. I use turkey size oven bags.

Latest posts

Back