VOTING THREAD - February 2023 Bud Picture of the Month

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean, how do you compete with such talent... most excellent GMO

exactly…

great photo skills

some of GMO’s photos are High Times and Cannabible professional level

way over my skill set , besides , my outdoor flowers always take a beating and look like a bunch of bohemian hippies from the 60’s lol

congrats GMO

Nope,,just weed. 😁

how about this flower?

aint she a sassy cutie patootie

C7B818C6-C9B4-42EB-9B8B-D554B615B2F6.jpeg

exactly…

great photo skills

some of GMO’s photos are High Times and Cannabible professional level

way over my skill set , besides , my outdoor flowers always take a beating and look like a bunch of bohemian hippies from the 60’s lol

congrats GMO
I take all my pictures with my cell phone. It takes lots of practice. Lighting is very important. This was taken with a cheap flip phone over 10 years ago and not photo shopped.

74013.jpg

All of my pictures are taken with a cell phone. I take hundreds from each run for my archives. Some standout, some not so much. I don't do any digital editing or color manipulation. I did find a feature that allows me to 'cut out' the focal point and paste it on to a black background that I used for this months entry, but that's about the limit of my photo editing skills.
Collage_2023-02-23_09_34_07~2.jpg

20230223_093215.jpg

I think you better send me a few of those for testing to make sure they are what you say they are. We don't want and cheating.😁

All of my pictures are taken with a cell phone. I take hundreds from each run for my archives. Some standout, some not so much. I don't do any digital editing or color manipulation. I did find a feature that allows me to 'cut out' the focal point and paste it on to a black background that I used for this months entry, but that's about the limit of my photo editing skills.View attachment 321368
View attachment 321369
I would take your skills over photoshop skills any day Brother ....

Latest posts

Back