want to flower.. but factors stopping us

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all,

Thought i would ask for some suggestions regarding flowering and also about people visiting the house (a plumber).

We want to flower our ladies who are now into 5th week of Veg, they stand between 10" - 15" tall and look prime and ready to produce our yeild. Only problem is that on thursday we got a plumber coming in to give us a quote on a shower installation.

The plants smell pretty good right now (real green smell) but if you think that we should flower.. will they smell more in a week?

Hey Dr green. Reccomend not worrying about is as week 1 is nothing special. Your probably good until up to week 3 or 4 now get that quote! Just be careful, no one needs to see your babies except us!

indeed, we wouldnt want the plumber sniffing and having a look in the room opposite the bathroom :p

funnily enough i was just reading your journal frank lol.

So if we were to totally get rid of the smell somehow, it wud be fine you reckon?

i think you will be fine bud i had council guy round last week im 4 weeks into flowering and all was well ive got some strong air freshners in hall way 2 thou might help to stick one or two in there

might have to do that, got lots of insence and air fresheners, but they all need to be sprayed / lit instead of letting it sit there

DrGreenThumb said:
indeed, we wouldnt want the plumber sniffing and having a look in the room opposite the bathroom :p

funnily enough i was just reading your journal frank lol.

So if we were to totally get rid of the smell somehow, it wud be fine you reckon?

Reckon you would be just fine even without the air fresheners, but since you have some maybe plug one in. Don't kill yourself with air freshners over it lol. Good luck.

i have some great skunk growing man and thats all i smell lol its great but anyways i had the landlord workers of here fixing a few things and one of the doors they were fixing was right next to my grow room i thought i was baged anyways i had a few apple cinnemon candles going threw out the house which ppl allways have going in there house and i had one of those ferbreeze noticables that plug in to ur wall next to the room that i grow in. so basicaly all i got was complantments on how the house smells and what do we use lol so i guess that worked for me dont know if it will help u brother but its worth a shot right. well good luck and keep me up to date on how things go. peace man:bolt:

i think they were hinting on something :)

haha maybe. Weird thing is,i walk around my local town and the smell of MJ is everywhere outside the bus station, you will get a whiff of it every 20 meters on the main street. its crazyness!

hey its the same way here man walk around the conner and some is allways puffing lol

Latest posts

Back