want to oder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoner 420

Reaction score
Hello everyone i have been looking at the doc's site and i found nirvana seeds are pretty cheap.. i am scared of spending a bunch of money and not getting any seeds.. so here is what i am looking at getting just wanted some help desideing which to get... i am looking at three different kinds one AK-48. two blueberry.. three crystal.. i want something that has a good pot like taste or fruity will work too and a blow ur mind high that is easy to grow indoors.. any one that has any experience in any of these pls let me know how the smoke report was and help me deside or mayb someone knows of a different strian that will fit my likeings better.......

any help is greatly appreciated........

From what I gather nothing compares to White Widow as far as the buzz. I've heard Northern Berry is the fruitiest, it's at www.peakseeds.com . Hope this helps!

yes it does but i am looking for some seeds that r not that expenceive for the first order or until i trust a seedbank so any suggestions that may be a cheaper route pls let me know and thanks for the replys and pls keep them comeing

man white widow is the best biggest yeild more sugar crystal always stuck to that and skunk special

Nirvana and kc brains on doc chronic are the cheapest i've ever seen. You can try www.seedbay.com, sometimes they have cheap seeds. I'd go with the nirvana white widow!!!

i've ordered from nirvana several times..prices are great and shipping is fast.

Latest posts

Back