warning cc seed buyers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PuffinNugs

♪♫♪
Reaction score
After doing the lucky 7 promo, my credit card info was stolen during the transaction somehow.

watch your accounts closely, i have 1000s of dollars in fraudlaunt charges in multiple contries and charities, after a long talk with cc company, i got the card closed but still have to call back monday for info on geting all this money back.

only time i used the card lately was for them, and few others a couple months back. this is horrible and will never order again unless using prepaid cards.

sorry been up all night dealing with this and now have to go to work with no sleep, posting a little drowsy :(

Wow :eek: I think this is the 2nd time that I can remember it happening to the Attitude.

PuffinNugs said:
this is horrible and will never order again unless using prepaid cards.

I use a prepaid card from Walmart to order with.......... I can only lose what is loaded....... and I get a email of transaction when it is used. I've never had a problem.

BTW...... I don't think this had anything to do with Attitude...... there is a processing company involved with credit card transactions........ this company electronically transfer funds to Attitude for their sales after they get their fee/percentage.

Good luck...... I don't think you'll end up losing money....... but it is stressful and time consuming to deal with identity theft.

That is a huge bummer Puffin. I really hope your get it all sorted out. Good luck my friend.

Grower13..... I was under the impression that the prepaid visas you buy at walmart would not work out of the country. Is there a certain one to buy, or is there some secret to get it to work. I always have a ton of problems buying beans. For some reason my bank card doesn't allow foreign transfers and I can never find a way to order them I really dont feel comfortable sending money or a money order throught the mail.

Best of luck getting that corrected puffin

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

LJ ....... I was not able to use the one I pick up off the shelf.........I was able to use the one they sent in the mail....... when you first get the card you have to go online to activate....... they send one in the mail with your name on it....... you can use that one to order seed....... well I have anyway. good luck my brother and be safe.

I know I can't blame attitude directly. But something definitly went on with my info between me to them. 99.9%sure

Just wanted to give warning out cause I know many of us ordered during this promo. Blazing some AK now on break, 3 more hours and I can finally get some sleepy

That's blows Man!! Get ahold of Tudes too, they need to know just incases someone got into their info banks and are doing it to other.

I've had several addresses I use with seed company orders... I couldn't remember which one was registered with them so I entered the zip code search option... It showed someone else's addy. Make sure you use a real safe spot to all, like a Po box type addy. They shouldn't ever reveal anyone else's address. maybe a glitch.

Gone2pot..... I think that is a program with every address in it to help you find and enter your address quicker with less errors and hassles ......... instead of a data base with all the customer info programed in it for the public to use to find theirs.

Yes, but it should only show addresses that had been associated with your own account. Not just a random address in your zip code that another customer uses. I will never use a house address there now, not mine or anyone else's. I feel it puts the people living there at risk for a break in.

Yeah..... storing info has become big business....... the facebook generation does not seem to mind it....... I work in a industry that stores information on everyone....... and just about everything they do........ Some folks shop in grocery stores an use their little cards to get the discount or special price...... the store can tell you every item that person has bought in their store for the last many years....... scarey if you ask me.

Gone2pot...... I think the program your talking about is a google program in which the web site owners pay a subscription to for the service. It helps give more accurate address to company to ensure better delivery and satisfied customers...... I hope Attitude checks into these things closely. They are most likely paying other companies to perform these services for them...... they need to beware if these other companies are exposing their customers to these kind of issues....... the world is changing fast when it comes info sharing and technology.

been doing some investigating. tracked down one payment to some guy in Baltimore running for city council by the name of Brandon Scott. found a link to his facebook page where other people are reporting that his campain money is coming from their stolen info as well...

many other charities, pharmacutical compaies and random donations were also made with my info, like a Elementry school in pasadena, Ca called Saint Andrews, many many others, some in the $1000s. even someone rented a movie at blockbuster.com :/

i think the real anwsers will come out soon if its widespread as i think it is.

occupy hackers done gone wild...... their picking off these trans action between banks and sending money to their causes..... or it could be tater I'm hitting on.

Damn, Puff, that is really screwed up and scary. I think I used my debit card -- I better look into it tomorrow -- sheesh

Sorry you have to deal with the **

just s to set some things straight, it was the hacker group Anonymous, they are attacking the cards i guess in some sort of retailation against the government. finally got the lady on the phone to admit this, i want to know why they are not informing thier customers that their system was compromised and accouts were stolen. now im have to call more numbers cause they let stuff go through.

nothing to do with seed order

THANKS puffin'!...
99%..."We take"..."We take"... "We take"...
( from the 53% that actually "have".. because they have worked and "earned" it.. ;)...)
Sorry puffin'... it's what they do:mad:

i got scammed the same m.o. a few years ago...your cc company pays people to investigate this and take action. they will replace your funds, but never tell you the source...mine told me if they named the source and i did them harm they were as guilty as me...:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back