Warning regarding Miracle Grow Potting Soil:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has anyone had a Skin Sensitivity to Miracle Grow Soils?Received bumps after working

• I posted comment about "Miracle Grow Potting Soil".I found worms in it.

• as anyone had a Skin Sensitivity or break-out?

• Has anyone itched or saw red lines or bumps after working w/soil?

Results are only viewable after voting.

RomaTomato

Reaction score
Hello to everyone here on this site. I just joined a moment ago to give the information I have learned about Miracle Grow Potting Soils, as well as introduce the answer to a question that many doctors have had when trying to diagnose their patients with either Lyme Disease, Fibromyalgia, MRSA, Acne, plus other internal and external diseases. You are probably saying how do these diseases and a potting soil have anything to do with your garden. Well please take a moment, if you will to educate yourself about exactly what I am speaking of. Below I will introduce you a world you probably didn't know existed behind the "Dirt" we use to grow our fruits, vegetables, as well as flowers, trees and other crops.

While attending to my indoor garden, I had to move some seeds from one area to another in the dirt. When I lifted my spoon up out of the soil/dirt, there was something that resembled a hair - but my hair is always tied back when I garden, so I know it didn't come from my head. But it wasn't a hair once it began to move and squiggle around. It was a worm.

I looked closer at the worm and recognized it was definitely a worm I have been doing a study on for the past four and a half (4.5) years called "Branchworm". Please see the following link for further information on "Branchworm":

http://www.mrsanotes.com/mrsa-cleaning-tips-from-michelle-wells/

the very last comment is about "Branchworm". Further information on "Spider Silk" under Dr. David Kaplan's patent list is here please click on this to view: faqs.org/patents/inventor/david-l-kaplan-concord-us-1/

This is a 'Venomous' worm that was designed to fill packages taller with "Associated Product"="Branchworm" to save money in any corporation that is packaging in mass production. It was also designed to be in the "Medicine Bottle Cotton" that we all pull from our bottles from the pharmacy. "Branchworm" has many uses and was first devised from a scientific combination of putting a "Goat" with a "Spider" to see what they could come up with. The "Web Silk" spun by the spider is injected into a "Goat", and then the genetics are completely changed for a "Mass-Production" growth.

This is a very bad and biting worm that people must know about, and that is why I am here to inform you all to stay away from Miracle Grow Soil/Dirt whether it is for seedlings or other age growth for plants, please do not purchase this.

As I was pulling my seeds out, there were definitely many more of these worms. Now that I know they are not fibers or some other type of fill the Scott Company used, I realized we have a very big problem.

A short while ago I contacted the Scotts/Miracle Grow Corporation and filed a full medical report.

If you have been using any of these products, the "Branchworm" will already be contained in the DNA of your plants. There is no way to stop that from happening. So re-potting them will not get rid of the problem that is now in your vegetation growth of your plants. You will need to obtain a "Clean Dirt" without any additives in it. Then you can add whatever nutrients you want to that dirt for your specific grow needs.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a note to me. Because this "Branchworm" is in now our "Dirt" - which is how we survive and grow our foods, the "Branchworm" cannot be added to it. The companies using this "Branchworm" must stop using it. Then a Scientist - possibly Dr. David L. Kaplan at Tufts University will need to be consulted on how to "Reverse the Spider Silk", because nothing reverses it or kills iton the market today. And how many research dollars went into the bladder sling & vaginal sling that have now killed people – this has to stop!

Thank you very much for listening.

Thanks for the info, I have edited your post to remove that live link. We don't allow live links that go off site here for security reasons.

Mg soil is terrible for the most part anyway.

I recommend not using it at all.... stick to soiless hydro and eliminate the branchworm if its that bad. ;)

Well, it looks as though I might have to do that. Thank you for the idea. I have heard of water - hydro growth and it looks as though it's going to be the drip instead of the dirt. I wanted to get the word out regarding what I had found; just in case someone else also has purchase that famous brand, it's something that should be mentioned.

Thank you. Have a great day!

Latest posts

Back