wat is that in the midle??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iiq van condet

Reaction score
going to 4 wks old...

looks like a flower..
that means my plant is a female??

lllll.jpg

vvvv.jpg

babies 038.jpg

but the thing is not like a new leaf
the new leaf mostly coming from the top.
but this plant is wierd it has new leaf coming frm between the stem...
and on the top stuck like that is already a week.
my other plants is normal i think..

what are you feeding your plants and how often are you feeding them

i just start feeding them with nute...
when they going to 4 wks.
so wat is that in the midle, please any body tell me??

Its just some new growth, kinda mutated a bit but just growth. Looks like something in the nutes are a bit harsh for your plants this young might want to back off the feedings to half doses. It may be from having the light distance too close and be heat stress too, ive seen a few twist and turn form getting hot on top ;)

r u sure...
cos it looks odd..
nothin bad happen on my plant??
and when the sex is appear??

Yup im sure on the just odd growth. As far as sexing goes it may show pre-flowers between 6 weeks and on or may have to be forced into flowering (using 12/12 light patterns) and show within a few days to a week.I didnt see any bad signs on your plant in the pics id be checking heat around the tops with the back of my hand though and moving the light accordingly, remember if its too hot for the back of your hand at the plant top its too hot for the plant.

Do you have a cat becasue looking at those pics again id say its been chewed off at the top.

Maybe your housemate has topped it and not told you, I still say the top is missing, it has a stalk protruding, they dont grow from nowhere.

Does look to me as though it has been topped.......

New pics of any recent growth would help confirm this

yeah pics...

it looks either toped. or as Dubba stated heat stress..post some close ups if you can..thanks for shareing with us

i would say the top has been damaged at some point. its not a flower thats what i do know. good luck

u know wat ?? is hairy now and it make me more confuse....
i'll show u the other pict later.

Well from the photos I would say that the guys are dead on. Looks like it's been topped, but more pictures would be helpful.

Latest posts

Back