Water Hash drainage tip.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sexagenario

Reaction score
Hi to all MJP users and fellow ice hash makers. I have had the bags for over a year and havent been using them because of the slow process of drainage. I dont mind mixing it for 45 min but waiting almost hours for it to drain made the task hidious. Moving on i took a EDIT lab this summer and the first demostration the prof did was to take a glass container with a screen in the bottom he filled it out with water and put it upside down the water stayed in the glass because of superficial tension as soon as the prof moved it downward the preasure breaked the superficial tension making the water drain. As soon as i got home i put my theory to the test and without scraiping the mesh or anything joust by picking up the bag and flushing it by shacking and applying the superficial tension theory the bagd was drained in less than 5 min. instead of the hours it did by slowly draining. I hope this helps a few people, sorry for my spelling any Q????

I have to add this is the most i have ever got 12g instead of the 5-6g i used to get.

sexagenario said:
Hi to all MJP users and fellow ice hash makers. I have had the bags for over a year and havent been using them because of the slow process of drainage. I dont mind mixing it for 45 min but waiting almost hours for it to drain made the task hidious. Moving on i took a quim lab this summer and the first demostration the prof did was to take a glass container with a screen in the bottom he filled it out with water and put it upside down the water stayed in the glass because of superficial tension as soon as the prof moved it downward the preasure breaked the superficial tension making the water drain. As soon as i got home i put my theory to the test and without scraiping the mesh or anything joust by picking up the bag and flushing it by shacking and applying the superficial tension theory the bagd was drained in less than 5 min. instead of the hours it did by slowly draining. I hope this helps a few people, sorry for my spelling any Q????

I have to add this is the most i have ever got 12g instead of the 5-6g i used to get.

IMO the trick to a fast drain and the best hash is to not overbeat. I go about 10 min and bags drain fast and it makes the best bubble.

Hey Hick, told u shacking or shaking the bag wud make it drain faster!!haha- you shudve seen me staring at that d^mn bag, thinking "this is gunna take alnight"

Johnnyrotten123 said:
Hey Hick, told u shacking or shaking the bag wud make it drain faster!!haha- you shudve seen me staring at that d^mn bag, thinking "this is gunna take alnight"

I refer to this a "jigging" the bag.

is there any alternative to those drainage bags?
If not, where would you get them from and how much?

Latest posts

Back