Waterfarm 8pack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I hit two weeks veg on these girls, Theyve been on 12/12 for a few days now. Theyre still on veg nutes for the next little while though. I doubt that i`m gonna be let down with these plants, theyre very vigorous. The chronic has node after node with almost no space, I see like 20+ budsite on each one!!!!! The mango Is taller and thicker @ the stock, a real heavy eater! These should be making way for some monster buds!! I got2 get my co2 kicking ASAP!!! Im very anxious for this one:hubba: Appreciate ur feedback!!
Peace!!!

P2150149.JPG

P2150150.JPG

P2150151.JPG

P2150152.JPG

i use the same waterfarms they work great i use them without the resovoir my first time using them one of my plants caught some disease and it made its way threw all the buckets i use a small area and had heat issues when that happend all better now expect good things from those farms the plants are looking great

Looking great man!! I have a few of those I keep my moms in. They grow very fast when everything is optimal

yah they grow really fast compared to everything else ive tried.

wow :holysheep: looks beautiful ,,, :tokie:

sounds like she smokes even better,, lucky you :rofl:

jus had brief look at ur grow man, looking sweet. those first buds looked ace! will come back to read more when i got time. :D

Hey man that Farm is really paying off for you...great job the plants look awesome... :D

PS. How many times a day are you feeding them with the Farm? They are super healthy...

I'ma Joker Midnight Toker said:
Hey man that Farm is really paying off for you...great job the plants look awesome... :D

PS. How many times a day are you feeding them with the Farm? They are super healthy...

24 hour drip seems to work Great!!!

look'n good, gang...

u seem to have quite a grasp on using those farms.

I agree with the 24 hour watering, never got anything bad from it. I have tried it on a timer but didn't like it at all

sweetnug said:
I agree with the 24 hour watering, never got anything bad from it. I have tried it on a timer but didn't like it at all

Yah I had no luck with the timer either, it would often come back on and the driprings wouldnt even drip. I think letting it sit still allows it to clog up quicker

WOW!:holysheep: these bucket systems never caese to impress me. This is what two days of budfood does, turns girls to monsters!:eek: Theyre gonna be BIG!!!!! The sideways pic is the Mango. The pics dont do alot of justice to the plants, also the light makes em screwy.

P2180200.JPG

P2180194.JPG

P2180197.JPG

P2180199.JPG

P2180201.JPG

I neglected to mention that these girls got treated with CHI. Im not familiar with these strains so I wouldnt know the diff but They are Growing Day by Day. The Mango Is MonSTROuS!!over 5&1/2 feet with the bucket (its shaped like an upside down umbrella) And the Chronic Looks like a candelabra with numerous top buds. Theyre both looking VERY promising!! Im going to do another Rhino grow soon so I`ll use the CHI on half and see if their is any substantial diiffernce made. Anyone ever try this stuff???

awesome thread mate.. loving the dogs also.. my missus spotted them and asked me to start reading the thread all over again..

seriously awesome big nugs you got there.

stay cool
doobz

This Mango Just keeps stretchin out!!!! I`ve had to move my light up 4 days in a row. I`m definately keepin to one strain per setup next time. I`d much prefer the uniformity. Oh well, now that I know shes a monster i can set up properly next time. The first close up is the Chronic and The second close up is Mango. I havent hit these Girls with KOOLBLOOM yet but very soon......
Peace

HPIM0292.jpg

HPIM0295.jpg

HPIM0293.jpg

HPIM0296.jpg

HPIM0298.jpg

wow man that one top is soooooo tall!!! Yea i can see that being a pain in the azz, it would jus be so much easier if they were all same height grr. Loookin good tho bro :D

hey ganjalama youre aged 21 thats terrible doode it must be horrible being like
26 years younger than parkingjoe and being an obviously better grower to boot i must add.

lol

ps cute puppy btw doode

and on another note ........Zarnon ive just noticed your back.

yeeee haaaawwwwwwww

welcome back man we all missed ya and ya mensa type threads ya brainiac.

lol

pkj

Latest posts

Back