We call RED DRAGON

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
when fans went out for what i think was 3 days the top of this Ladie was drying out..the rest of the lower branches are doing great,,so i just took the top cola.and put the rest back into flower..this has only affected the plants in the corners..so I think is due to no air movement,,let me know..My light has been at 18 inches above all and the rest seem to be doing better that the fans are runing..think this is at 50 days..and they all are falling over..lol Gotta love this time..KEEP M GREEN :D my friends

HAPPY HOLLIDAYS!!!!!

001.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

007.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

i think it got really hot in there and it burned the tops a bit but its still good smoke :D

:bong: just bumping..I have harvested over a LB of this strain all ready..very high yielder..look forward to growing it again next fall

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Thanks mr,indica...yes its indica dominant that for sure..a great high and very smooth hitting..I do like this one and get it every fall..Its realy kicked me back side on cloneing...But i want another crack at that one..we will see what they have come Fall..Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

that was an awsome pic 4u, glad you bumped this. I need to find me a pipe that can pack a bowl that size. :eek: :D

What strain is this? You put "we call red dragon" in the post, i just wasn't sure if that was a Tropic Thunder reference or the name of the strain. what ever it is called it looks good, even the burnt top. :)
Seems to have a low leaf to bud ratio making for some easy trimming.

i just grew one plant of red dragon and honestly i hated it..... compared to the other weed i grew it was bunk... yours looked much better tho imo

I'm drooling all over my keyboard looking at your pics. Very nice indeed! I think you need to replace that bowl with a hookah and invite me over!

well why dont ya bring you hooka over and let me try ..:bong:

thats an nvite BTW :giggle:

lordhighlama said:
that was an awsome pic 4u, glad you bumped this. I need to find me a pipe that can pack a bowl that size. :eek: :D

Come on down....got one in the kiln that fits that bill if you like 'em large.
This ones a "sherlock" design... just sayin : Blower in da house !

4u2sm0ke said:
well why dont ya bring you hooka over and let me try ..:bong:

thats an nvite BTW :giggle:

I'm there! Its only like a 30 hour drive...I'll be there in a few :laugh: :bolt:

Latest posts

Back