We Have a Problem...maybe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OHHH YA, I remember now, right near the celery bushes.

One hit at time my friend -- if you cough up blood -- quit smokin it :)

i'm not happy about it but i'm smoking it. so far i feel as if i detected it's much harsher than a normal bong hit.

My bong is usually very smooth but this bud has had me coughing after every hit. Whether that's the glass or not...i suppose ill find out.

Don't lecture me, my health isn't at the top of my priorities....

when in rome---they do as he does---if he were to pat you on the back---you would list it on your resume---both sides of his pillow are cool---he is the worlds most interesting man---stay thirsty my friends---dos equis

lol, I've smoked maybe a handful of joints in the last few days, mainly to relieve the pain of my hernia operation. Health will soon be a main concern of yours and you'll smack yourself for this. Be safe, my friend!

sTuNNed oNe said:

It should be! When you are young is when you should be worrying about your health. Waiting until you get old doesn't work too well. You know the old joke: "If I knew I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself"? Well, once you get old, you realize that it is not really a joke....

sTuNNed oNe said:
Yeah, hopefully I don't get too old. We'll see.

Lol...is that Jim Morrison/Kurt Cobain/Jimi Hendrix syndrome? :)

sTuNNed oNe said:

"Dammit, Ima get high if it kills me..."

Ok, ok.. I mmaaay have uttered that once or twice in my younger days...

Well I'm not into other, hard drugs so if I die by glass in the lungs from smoking weed. I suppose chalk me up as the first death from marijuana.

Lets hope you will be just fine... I wldnt make this a habit. lol :)

;) agreed. If this were a g or something...eh I'd actually probably just smoke it really quick.

I'm a cheap bastard, especially when it comes to my nugs.

Always gotta be heads though.

sTuNNed oNe said:
Yeah, hopefully I don't get too old. We'll see.

Not to get too heavy, but i had a real good friend who always said he'd never see 35, we buried him at 33, i never like to hear ppl talk like that since then.

Yeah, had a good friend go at 17. It's strange, you never see that type of thing coming when you're that young. Everyone seems invincible.

I've come to accept death as another chapter of life. It shouldn't be something feared or deemed evil.

Everybody dies.

It does hurt much more when friends are taken earlier than later.

We'll go that path eventually. It does not necesserily mean that we hasten ourselves going there though.

Latest posts

Back