weak stalk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaserKittensGoPewPew

2 string maestro
Reaction score
Well, my plant's stalk is stretching due to poor lighting. At the moment it's the only thing I have until my new lights come in. I need to make a brace for it to strengthen in with the fan. I was wondering how best to do this. Should I put two stakes in next to it and tie it? Right now I have this circular tube that is going around the stalk and I have a fan on it. I was wondering if having the stalk open to the air would be better for it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank's.

LaserKittensGoPewPew said:
Well, my plant's stalk is stretching due to poor lighting. At the moment it's the only thing I have until my new lights come in. I need to make a brace for it to strengthen in with the fan. I was wondering how best to do this. Should I put two stakes in next to it and tie it? Right now I have this circular tube that is going around the stalk and I have a fan on it. I was wondering if having the stalk open to the air would be better for it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank's.
i would tie it off for now. or maybe bury ur stalk more in the soil. thats what i did to mine when it streched on me good luck. do u have any pics?

Latest posts

Back