website that sells actual weed to you...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zipflip

Reaction score
ok now this is the first time i ever seen a website like this... i found it just bumblin round on google today. has anyone ever seen this site before? lol it claims to sell and ship actual marijuana to you and you buy it over the internet? its called marijuana grams personally i wouldnttrust it but im just curious if anyone els has ever seen this stuff.
they even claim at bottom of list that they sell magic shrooms. now this is just somethin i never seen before . its gotta be some hoax or setup IMO but who knows now a days . i mean you'd think they'd be bound to gt popped or is it basically no diff for them than sellin an shippin seeds to somewhere its not legal?
link to site i found. hxxp://www.marijuanagrams.com/shop/

Wow hmmmmm.... I have no idea. That would be pretty awesome if it was legit bud goodness haha.

proberbly just want your money ,,,do not send any ,,i repeat do not send any :rofl:

i wasnt gonna nor do i plan on it i just never ever seen a site like this even tho i goggle marijuana almost 3-10 times a week lol. i just thought it was interestiong a bit was all. but yeah i wouldnt recomend anyone sendin anymoney in either. it prolly is just a scam or a setup by cops or somethin not good im sure. i mean heck, did u look at the prices they charge? oucherz. lol

thats wat i thought exactly bout prices homegrown998. lol

This is what a whois search brings up about the site;

Registrant:
Alain Ross
1081 HV Amsterdam De Boelelaan 1217
Amsterdam, netherlands 1217
NL

Registrar: DOTSTER
Domain Name: MARIJUANAGRAMS.COM
Created on: 28-MAR-04
Expires on: 28-MAR-11
Last Updated on: 05-APR-07