week 2 pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warfish

Random title
Reaction score
I am now 2 weeks into 12/12 and wanted to share a pic of how my girls are doing so far :)

First is of the whole room then the next 2 are of my favorite plant so far, a White Widow.

Thanks for looking :D

1-24room.JPG

ww1bush.JPG

2weekWW1.JPG

newgreenthumb, Thank you for the kind comment :) Currently I am feeding General Hydroponics MaxiBloom combined with Botanicare's CalMag and some blackstrap molasses. 1 tsp of each ingredient per gallon, fed every 6th day, watered on the 3rd day between.

wonderful garden so fluffy! good job war...

Thick canopy...looks good!

do you rotate plants?

Thanks all for the nice comments :) 9 plants can fill a 6x4 area fast! hehe :D These girls are all between 26" and 36" tall now and about that wide as well, lol

cmd420, No I am currently not rotating plants. I am on crutches right now so I have been trying to keep my workload on them down some. I may rotate them next time if my 1000w lamp doesnt penetrate enough this go around.

do you trim the plant as it grows? or let it get as big and fluffy as you want?

NewGrowGuy, I have pruned out the very bottom some, being careful to leave all the fan leaves, and I do prune out all the sucker branches that wont make it to the canopy. The growth under the canopy is actually very thick as well. I have alot of airflow going both over and under the canopy to supply the needed co2.

Hey fish, I am really new to this, and apreciate you putting up with silly questions. Do you have any idea which strains i can pick that will only grow about 3ft tall? I have some space restrictions.

NewGrowGuy, I am new to this stuff as well, so I cant really answer your question too well, hehe :) The only reason I am having some success so far is I have been following all the great advice I find here :D A general answer would be that a sativa dominant plant will triple in height once put into flower and a indica dominant one will double in height. So your veg time will help to determine your final height. ;) You may want to post that question in the strain section if nobody in my thread here responds better than I was able too.

Thanks man, im so green im learning how to navigate this site as well. Ive been trying to get a cool pic up, but lost as heck...im sure the og im smoking isnt helping me any either. haha

NewGrowGuy, I think you have found a good place to be if you want to learn :) There are so many helpful people here with vast amounts of experience to draw from :D
What part are you having a problem with on adding a pic? There are a couple guides here someplace to show you how to resize and upload pics. Here is one of them How to resize pictures

very healty and nice looking good job man and good luck

Looking real nice Warfish! Thanks for sharing. Look real healthy.

Did you start from seed or clone? How long did you veg them?

Looks good WF, my ladies are 12 days into flower, 2 weeks is this Thursday. Its crazy the early bloom stretch, like a cannabis cage match.

Thank you all for the kind comments :)

BBFan, They where all started from seed and where vegged for almost 6 weeks except the one remaining DNA freebie seed (LA Conf x Skunk) it was vegged for 3.5 weeks and is now the tallest plant in the garden :holysheep:

Tact, The early stretch was wild for sure :D I am at day 24 now and it seems like they have slowed on the stretch finally :)

May as well add a couple pics from today, hehe :) The sugar fairy has been to my garden, yay!

2-02room.JPG

2-02ww1.JPG

Latest posts

Back