Week 3 of flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheKlonedRanger

Reaction score
1 black nightmare, 2 blue mystics.

600 W Lumatek balast (400, 600 and a 600 + setting)
FFOF soil, FF 3 part series, now 2 part as I ran out of big bloom.
Molasses every feeding (Brer Rabbit, but almost out and looking for a bigger container at feed stores..just not having much luck)
I did a lot of trimming, and could probably do some more, but cutting off buds makes my heart hurt.
I'm watering/feeding every 2 to 3 days, depending on dryness of soil. These girls do a lot of drinking.

So how do they look?

DSC00685.JPG

DSC00689.JPG

DSC00691.JPG

DSC00692.JPG

DSC00693.JPG

DSC00696.JPG

DSC00697.JPG

DSC00699.JPG

DSC00701.JPG

DSC00702.JPG

DSC00700.JPG

Very nice.

but dont do any trimming after week 1 of flowering. JMO

TheKlonedRanger said:
1 black nightmare, 2 blue mystics.

600 W Lumatek balast (400, 600 and a 600 + setting)
FFOF soil, FF 3 part series, now 2 part as I ran out of big bloom.
Molasses every feeding (Brer Rabbit, but almost out and looking for a bigger container at feed stores..just not having much luck)
I did a lot of trimming, and could probably do some more, but cutting off buds makes my heart hurt.
I'm watering/feeding every 2 to 3 days, depending on dryness of soil. These girls do a lot of drinking.

So how do they look?

How do they look? Let me put it this way......If I was there you would need to kick me out of your grow room because I just might take a bite out of one of them. That is only 3 plants? It looks like more.

-SSF-

Thanks hamster, Orange and dman

SSF- those girls vegged for a long time while I worked out multiple problems. The site was down and there was about 3 or 4 times my wife talked me out of scrapping them and starting from scratch. And she doesn't really even like my hobby. They got way too tall, so they got bent over and tied down to opposite poles in the tent.

Seems like working through all the issues paid off.

Thanks for all the feedback. Y'all got me smiling over here!

Latest posts

Back