Weird looking plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damnation

Reaction score
So far i've germinated 2 seeds.
1 plant is about 5" tall looking alright. the other is about 3" tall and well not looking so alright.

any ideas what wrong with it?

and yes currently they are under a standard desktop lamp i have a 400watt hps lamp comming either tomorrow or wednesday.
and i'll be moving them to a couple of pots instead of yes... a cut up plastic egg carton : oX lol.

haven't a clue what weed this is, just got told thai when i brough the buds to smoke.

Thanx for any information

Damnation

DSC00120.JPG

DSC00121.JPG

DSC00122.JPG

Can you tell us more info like how many times you water? with or with-out nutes? Temp? Ph of the soil? what kind of soil?

Uhmm... can't tell you what's wrong with the lil one, but the big one is stretching out a bit. If you want to keep it going get that light closer. A better light for starting off would be a lil floro of sort. But it's going to get too tall to handle buds. You'll have to tie up soon to keep it from falling over. Ok, time to eat... happy growing.

Food was not good... anyway... uhm... that lil plastic thing you are growing in??? I am seeing what looks like a whole lotta water. Do you have any drainage holes in there? I would recommend placing them in a few pots, just lil ones. So that may be your problem. You might be over watering. And the one is just taking it worse than the other. You need more room for their roots anyway. And in the future tis wise to plant more. If very unlucky you might end up with males. And you would end up maybe smoking the leaves, or trying to make hash just to make it worth all the time and money that you put into them.
:bongin:

Could be over watering, ph i can't say, i am in the midst of purchasing a:
Ph reader, Humidty and temp reader.

they have been moved to pots now and are under a HPS 400 watt lamp. before i was using my desktop lamp : oX

i'll give it a few days and see how its going, and place pics. other than that
i WAS using cheap soil, got some other one now. its texture is a hell of alot better.
there wasn't any nuts added just plain tap water, left for a few days.

erm, i was thinking of adding baby bio, its high in N.

Damnation said:
Could be over watering, ph i can't say, i am in the midst of purchasing a:
Ph reader, Humidty and temp reader.

they have been moved to pots now and are under a HPS 400 watt lamp. before i was using my desktop lamp : oX

i'll give it a few days and see how its going, and place pics. other than that
i WAS using cheap soil, got some other one now. its texture is a hell of alot better.
there wasn't any nuts added just plain tap water, left for a few days.

erm, i was thinking of adding baby bio, its high in N.

If you are using good soil then lay off the nutes. It's a lot easier to treat for lack of nutes than for nute burn. They are still seedlings, so you have to be careful. I am a lil worried about a 400W, but it's better than a desktop light:rolleyes: . Just make sure you don't burn them with the heat. Give them a lil air from a small fan on low. You might want to brace them a lil for the moment untill they fatten up the stem. Then you should be good to go man. Before you water them again make sure that the soil gets a bit dry. There is no way of planning when to water. You have to feel. A lot of people like to go by the weight of the pot. I kinda scratch at the surface and look for the soil to compress leaving a gap around the container(pot) walls. There are even meters made to see how much water you have. I have never seen one myself, but I read about them.

laylow6988 said:
If you are using good soil then lay off the nutes. It's a lot easier to treat for lack of nutes than for nute burn. They are still seedlings, so you have to be careful. I am a lil worried about a 400W, but it's better than a desktop light:rolleyes: . Just make sure you don't burn them with the heat. Give them a lil air from a small fan on low. You might want to brace them a lil for the moment untill they fatten up the stem. Then you should be good to go man. Before you water them again make sure that the soil gets a bit dry. There is no way of planning when to water. You have to feel. A lot of people like to go by the weight of the pot. I kinda scratch at the surface and look for the soil to compress leaving a gap around the container(pot) walls. There are even meters made to see how much water you have. I have never seen one myself, but I read about them.

i would have to say i agreeeeeeeeeeeee. I use my 400watt super hps about 24" away from my seedlings so i would start at 3' and work you way down. keep it real.

Latest posts

Back