Weird spots on plants!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonesBUD

Reaction score
Hey guys just noticed these on a couple of my plant leaves what do you think it is and how do I get rid of it? Plants are about a month old into veg.

All help is appreciated, I want these girls to live!!

CIMG0585.JPG

CIMG0584-1.JPG

Nobody?

I suspect caterpillars, I found a tiny neon green worm like thing, but only one. So I purchased an insectacide but I coudln't tell a difference after using it, there seems to still be new spots all looking like those pictured.

I've had those before too but never figured out where they came from. My plants always stayed healthy so I never worried too much about it.

looks loke a pest problem...leaf miners maybe....i dont know .most pests are deterred with an app of neem oil and water sprayed on theplants...

Thanks guys!

The plants seem very healthy, I've been using LST on them, just these spots got me worried a little. I might try to spray them tonight with some water.

yes neem oil works the best for all kinds of little pests and its organic so that a a big plus..

Latest posts

Back