weird trip /anxiety attack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

adivinecreature

hey all,

i use to smoke alot last year and i did it twice this year within a 3 month period and the last time i did it was yesterday and i got a crazy trip which im not to sure about because ive never had it happen before.

I had like a burning almost internal bleeding rush like feeling going through my body and i began twitching and quivering every once in awhile. My chest also felt flexed mostly just on my right lung which had been hurting after the first hits and holding it in for awhile.i just thought it was the THC messing with me because of the pain but i wasnt sure. there also was this bump like thing above my upper right chest that looked like it appeared but maybe it was there before i have no idea, but it hurt in a burning sensation way. during the time i smoked it i saw alot of illusion like stuff like on the freeway i saw a sign with like hundreds of signs behind it and floating sharp lights it was kinda weird and scary. but its the next day and my chest still burns and i still feel kinda dazed.

Like i said i dont smoke to often so if this is common sorry for evening posting im just curious.

Sounds similar to a recent post-
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=731

Lots of good outlooks in this one, including my experience involving anxiety issues, feel free to PM me if you want, I've been through similar things.

Also, the viusal disturbances and such make me wonder, you weren't smoking anywhere you might have gotten some dust were you?

no not that i know of...it was just a smoking with a friend type thing, like i said i had not done it for 3 months until yesterday, is it pretty normal what i explained.. i just wanna make sure i dont have to go see a doctor or anything.

i also forgot to point out ive been sick for a few days (common cold) prior to this, so i was sick when i smoked basically would that have effected me at all? because i had been coughing alot before i smoked.

Thats crazy...
r u sure you were smoking pot???

sound like mushrooms...

phencyclidine....Angel Dust; Sherm

PCP is a powerful psychedelic known for its dissociative effects at higher doses. It is best known for stories of the strange and sometimes violent behavior of people under its influence.

Hey adivinecreature, Seriously, it would be impossible to answer you and know that the answer is positively correct.

I've smoked pot that was so impossibly strong that after just two tokes off a pinner I couldn't move my legs for several minutes. I mean they wouldn't respond. Scared the shit outta me at the time but I kept my cool and it went away after awhile.

Pot can also be spiked with any number of chems. Who knows?

If you're alright now, then I wouldn't worry. If you're still feeling the same way, then do what you know in your head to be right for you.

No one can make that call but you man.

TURKEYNECK said:
phencyclidine....Angel Dust; Sherm

PCP is a powerful psychedelic known for its dissociative effects at higher doses. It is best known for stories of the strange and sometimes violent behavior of people under its influence.

Thanx man!;)

No problem bro.. did you ever see that movie "Training Day"???thats what his herb was laced with..its no joke..Imbalming fluid has the same effect.

im alright now just to let you guys know still a little sick though

yep i smoked the other day and it was amazing :) in a good way

bro' yourr shitt was lacedd to tell you. either with some PCP, or some fcuking coke. you gotta watch outt for that shit and watch whoo you get it from, people are sick out there and will tell you they gott strongg as bud' and ******* lace it, to make it seem as if it is.
before you smoke your shitt , check it up. might sound gay but if you smoke alone take a picc of it and send the pic to me and ill see. make a good zoom in tho'. so yea, if you ever need help, just message me.
be carreful

We allready went over that aspect of it, divine was burning with a good friend who didn't have any problems, that was our first guess also.

ive been smoking almost everyday sense then and no similar problems like that are happening anymore i think i just took way to big of a hit and held it in way to long then i can handle.

I don’t think this was any type of anxiety attack. As you told that you don’t smoke too often, so that can be a reason of your problem. You should stop smoking. If you think that you are going through any type of anxiety attack than you should consult with a doctor. There are many options available in the market to get rid of this but with doctor’s prescription. Xanax is one of the best medicines of this issue. You can find more information about xanax at http://www.xanax-effects.com Apart from all this you really need some great will power and self control to do it.

Yeah, weed can be laced with so many different things now in days
you could have had it laced with PCP or some blow, cause it seems like you had a stimulating body rush of some sort
I have a friend who used to smoke ALOT, his mom grew an he did too an they dealed an they had piles of weed, like, they had a closet literally FULL of the bud only an they'd have to chop it all down cause it was sticky an the seeds would fall out stuff

Well, he now gets seizures when he smokes an gets high
theres only some types that he wont get like that on, but it has to be good stuff that isn't to harsh or anything

But I just thought that maybe that could trigger something for you

Latest posts

Back