Well, i need some help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chronic_420

Reaction score
i have two 65 watt 48 inch flouro tubes, over a single purple haze sprout, is this sufficient lighting, the walls are flat white, so i dont need mylar

ya, you will be fine with those lights... for a while... as long as you have them to within inches of the canopy.

invest in a HID... the paybacks start with the first crop. ;)

Chronic_420 said:
i have two 65 watt 48 inch flouro tubes, over a single purple haze sprout, is this sufficient lighting, the walls are flat white, so i dont need mylar

What is your grow area size? Only 1 plant? what if its male? post some pics man..we love pics:hubba: Good luck my Friend

i have windows 95 so i cant use usb for my pics :( im broke, 18, and still in highschool, i live with my parents, and if its a male, oh well, im just tryin to gain experience, and il just make some oil :) and yes, ill have to flower under these lights as well, maybe adding some cfl's

Hey chronic....good idea adding cfl's....as soon as you can. Get some of those lamp clamps with the reflector on them..Home Depot has them for $6. Clamp them on to your flouro fixture..and surround the lil girl with em...she'll dig em....and love you for it!! good luck...

lil'node :ccc:

hey chronic, check out my grow (in my signature link), i only have 2 20W cfls on my one plant and its doing fine. been in there 2 weeks now and lapping up that light. I have a very small grow space (only 15 inch cubed!) and have managed ok so far. I also LST (lisght stress training) my plant. Will have new pics up of it later this afternoon.

Keep it green and try and get some pics if you can sometime :)

im broke, 18, and still in highschool, i live with my parents,
I have some stellar advice...
Get your education, get your own pad...THEN grow your own weed.
Growing in your parents house, puts them at risk of loosing their home, your home, and any siblings could be taken from the home, and placed in foster care. Weather they have knowledge or not.
It isn't fair to put innocent people in jeapordy.

if u are goin to use flor. go to ur local pet store and look into gettin salt water flor. u can get the in hight reds and high blues

Latest posts

Back