Well, I'm An Idiot...

• Thread starter The Hemp Goddess
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
w00t w00t

Your item arrived at our USPS facility in CHICAGO, IL 60701 on November 12, 2014 at 8:xx pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

still don't know if its been snagged or not but the package is on its way!

:vap-bobby_on_the_be

WOO HOO looks like a great line up. I would be interested to see a close up of the organic gardeners pack.. just want to see the art work and what it is.... Thanks. If you don't mind.

That is very cool, thank you for posting that. Love all that is going on in that pic.. Good vibes.

Nice score man, i would love some of those SquaredXNightmare beans :)

Also i got some of those Glo beans, i did some research they are Sweet Grapefruit from Spice of life seeds crossed with Flo from DJ Short, just in case you were curious or didnt know>

didn't know that about the Glo
I will jot those notes down on the bag

thanks
:48:

PS
If we were in a LEAGAL world (soon I hope), I'd mail ya the bag of them!

didn't know that about the Glo
I will jot those notes down on the bag

thanks
:48:

PS
If we were in a LEAGAL world (soon I hope), I'd mail ya the bag of them!

NP brother, if you visit the Mugilla section on the Cannazon forum i think someone did a grow.

hehe that would be sweet if it was legal, i got some beans coming in the next few days, maybe i'll be lucky and get a pack.

Nightmare OG is awesome smoke.

I didn't get ANY freebies. I guess that buying 1 bag of seeds on Cannazon is not enough to get any freebies.....unlike Attitude and most other sites. I feel sad now that I got NO freebies.....:cry:

I didn't get ANY freebies. I guess that buying 1 bag of seeds on Cannazon is not enough to get any freebies.....unlike Attitude and most other sites. I feel sad now that I got NO freebies.....:cry:

That must have been a mistake, Mr C ALWAYS sends freebie packs.

LOL--I could have lost them when I was looking for the original beans. I don't mean to sound like I was unhappy with their service. The individual service from Mr. C when I couldn't find my beans was great. I will go strain hunting there again.

TOA, thank you....I sure feel dumb sometimes....

THG maybe there are freebies and you failed in finding them :rofl: kidding

Zem, they probably could have fallen out while I was tearing everything apart trying to find my Chuck seeds. Or they could have fallen out when I did finally find my Chucky seeds and I didn't notice as I was not really expecting any freebie seeds. So even though you say j/k....you could be right.....

I have always gotten freebies from the zon

ARRRGGGG--not only could I not find my seeds originally, I must have lost the freebies. Jeez :hitchair:

Latest posts

Back