well shes dying. which brings me to a question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schoolboy420

greenybeanymeanies
Reaction score
well i figured out its been 4 weeks in flower. shes all shriveled up again like last time but looks worse, mixed with nute burn.

if i would want to smoke the buds that are there anyway, should i go ahead and flush now? by the way im retarded enough to still want to smoke it even if it doesnt do anything.

next grow will be more impressive i promise hah. but it wont be til august or september.

Some may say to flush the whole plant down the toilet and call it Cannabis 101, lesson learned. Plain water can't hurt at this point. Why not?

I don't really think it will matter if you flush or not trying to smoke a 4 week old bud that has background issues.

you might as well smoke cigs and hold it, gonna be the same effect....GAG!!!! What happund my friend? :confused:

BuddyLuv said:
I told you it was going to kill itself
LMFAO. was it depression?
hopefully you get some flours for veg worth a darn. and study up more.
i killed some seedling figuring out how to get them to work with hydro but nothing like this..

congrats.. and better luck next time...when its only you at risk.

schoolboy420 said:
well i figured out its been 4 weeks in flower. shes all shriveled up again like last time but looks worse, mixed with nute burn.

if i would want to smoke the buds that are there anyway, should i go ahead and flush now? by the way im retarded enough to still want to smoke it even if it doesn't do anything.

next grow will be more impressive i promise hah. but it wont be til august or september.
Hey schoolboy420, I just went and looked at the pic you posted of your plant yesterday. The best advice I can give you is to just start over, after purchasing and setting up a proper grow area.

The plant shows that you had no where near the proper amount of light and it's condition shows that the conditions you've supplied were either too much or too little of almost everything it needed.

The inter-nodal spacing shows the lack of light. If the proper amount of light were given, your plant would have nodes that were only a half inch apart and look like a bush of leaves with side branching all over the plant.

With hardly any light, the plant can't use nutrients properly and as you've noticed, you can over feed it until it suffers greatly from the over abundance of nutrients in it's above and below ground systems.

My advice to all new growers is to SLOW DOWN and learn what you're about to do, BEFORE you do it.

Doing what you've done is the equivilant of learning to drive by jumping in a car for the first time and getting on the Expressway during rush hour at 75 mph. You'll have set yourself up for a dramatic, time wasting failure.

Now that you've tried to grow marijuana without learning how to first and have suffered the waste of time and effort that you've had, stop trying to grow and learn how to grow first.

1. Buy and read a good grow book.

2. Read the grow guide linked to on MarP's home page.

3. Start reading all the Grow Journals of SUCCESSFUL plant growers. Read everything they've written and all the posts in their threads until you've discovered what you've done wrong this time.

4. Spend the money necessary to have a proper grow. Cheaping out on your grow lights and nutrients will gain you nothing but heartache and failure.

5. Before starting your seeds this time, take a picture of your grow area and post it. Ask for an evaluation of what you've done BEFORE you put any seeds into germination.

All the information you need is here on this site for you to read. It's in the Marijuana Cultivation and Advanced Growing Techniques areas. The experienced growers on the site will help you have a perfect grow, but you have to help by buying the proper equipment and taking the time to learn.

An ounce of the best world class weed will run you as much as $400 or even more. Setting up a grow room that will supply you with all the weed you can smoke will cost you about the same amount and it can be re-used for each grow you have. It's time to buck up that money and get yourself a real grow going.

Forget all the 99 additives, power-veg, super-grow, awesome-weedage, and all the other baloney like adding molasses and worm **** to your specialty soils and ultra-grow lights.

Stick to time proven, accepted growing techniques that have been used by serious growers for decades.

A 5 gallon container full of nice rich potting soil. Put it in the 5 gallon one as soon as it's out-grown it's first little container. You won't have to move it again. Watering will be easier and less prone to mistakes.

Buy a HPS light that will work for your entire grow. One that supplies 5,000 lumens per/sq ft of your grow. One 400 watt HPS will do you fine for three plants at 4 feet tall.

Ask for suggestions on a proven, one part nutrient that one of the successful growers here has used and has had great results with. ASK HOW MUCH TO USE from a SUCESSFUL grower that used that same nutrient. What is written on the box is seldom the right amount for marijuana.

Learn how to water properly and when to do it.

Forget about advanced LST, Topping and just grow three plants. You'll get at least one female from the three.

Take the time each day to check your plant and see to it's care.

Don't over-care your plants. Hovering, touching, bending, over-watering, over-feeding, moving, re-positioning and otherwise Mothering your plant to death will succeed in doing just that. It will result in a dead plant.

Good luck man! I know you have the will to succeed. All you have to do now is SLOW DOWN and do it right this time.

Dude, take that plant you have now and chuck it into the woods. You'll get higher off a Marlboro.

Growing is serious business. If it were something everyone could do without learning, you would have 4 ounces of weed on your plant right now.

Learn, then Do.

Save all the tweaking and perfecting and advanced growing techniques until you've had one-simple-successful grow of at least one female plant.

Well............. Potus is a hard a$$ some((most) of the time but.. he is right!

The Hemp Goddess said:
It is just bad Mojo to grow at your parents place without their knowledge or consent...
I had no idea that this is what he's doing. I'm also totally against using another persons home for an MJ grow without their knowledge of it and total agreement with it.

The cops come, they take everyone to jail.

Mom and Dad lose their house, maybe.

Mom and Dad spend the night in jail. (This will not make them happy)

Mom and Dad lose their jobs because of it.

Mom and Dad tell you that you're not a nice person.

They would be right because you've done something that puts them in danger without the common courtesy of letting them have a say in it.

schoolboy420, are you growing in your parents house without their knowledge?

I agree with Potus. Do your research. I'm on my first grow. 1 plant DWC in a 5g bucket, nice and simple. Before i started i read every thing i could about growing. Spent a good couple months of research.

I'm now 4 weeks into flower and very happy with what i have. The research as really paid off. I have learned a a great deal this first time by staying with a small grow. No LST, topping or anything fancy. Just paying attention to what my plant is doing and read read and more reading.

And you can't grow in your parents house with out them knowing. As Hemp Goddess said bad Karma

back in the day, a buddy of mine was growing in his parents house.
just one plant inside a speaker box...
his dad found it and grounded his a$$ for a few months!
but now.. ten years later.. both him and his dad are caregivers!

ishnish said:
back in the day, a buddy of mine was growing in his parents house.
just one plant inside a speaker box...
his dad found it and grounded his a$$ for a few months!
but now.. ten years later.. both him and his dad are caregivers!

I daresay that the outcome would have been different had dad gotten arrested, had to go to jail, had to hire a lawyer, had to prove his innocence...

If it does not belong to you do not grow there. This should be gospel according to marijuana.

someone in my family was busted with grown 56 pounds of ganj
everyone in his house (my family) got arrested.
they were all aware of it.
they were let go simply.
his penalty is just house arrest. he can go to work and go home.
and do whatever else besides drink alcohol between that.
pretty lenient huh?

thedonofchronic said:
someone in my family was busted with grown 56 pounds of ganj
everyone in his house (my family) got arrested.
they were all aware of it.
they were let go simply.
his penalty is just house arrest. he can go to work and go home.
and do whatever else besides drink alcohol between that.
pretty lenient huh?
Yeah, Canadian law must be WAY different then US law. In the US, you get caught with 56 Pounds of weed without some sort of permission to grow it, and you're on your way to prison. You will not pass Go, you will not collect $200, and a get-out-of-jail card won't do a thing.

In most states, 56 pounds will get you a decade in prison.

Latest posts

Back