well shes dying. which brings me to a question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
city said:
Well............. Potus is a hard a$$ some((most) of the time but.. he is right!

Is he really a hard *** if he is right all the time? Sometimes the only way people will comprehend is with humiliation. If your nice about it people think its only a minor thing. If your an hardass about it then people realize its a bigger deal. I know it sounds wrong but I see it all the time with customers at my job. We get customers all the time that call into Tech Support thinking that they know more than we do, and until you basically ***** slap them back into place your gonna waste your time and theirs.

Sorry to take it off topic there but just thought I would drop my $.02

bigsexy420 said:
Is he really a hardazz if he is right all the time?...thinking that they know more than..., and until you basically ***** slap them back into place...
hehe, nobody is right *all the time*. I have a history of coming on a little bit forward. I try to tone it down and instead of eating people whole, I now only eat a couple of toes or a finger maybe...hehe

My line of work involves researching whatever I'm hired to dig into. The reason I seem to know a varied spectrum of subjects is that over the years, I've researched thousands of things for customers. It's fascinating, but also very hard on the mind. When you're handed something you've never heard of before and have two weeks to tell a customer everything you can find out about it, formatted in a nice, neat report for them, it makes your brain throb mostly.

At night, I sit at home and babble until I've had my tokes. Then, I wipe the slobber from my chin and chest and jump onto MarPassion!

alright, ill probably just chuck it somewhere then, donate the lights i have to a friend thats growing. and just buy a hps when i start my next grow.

yeah, unfortunately i did this grow at my parents house without their consent or knowledge. i know dumb and selfish. ive heard it. finished this one up after i learned by the people on here that if busted i wouldnt be the only one down. yeah, i was about as ingnorant as a tooth pick. now i upgraded to.... something a little bit smarter. im waiting til i move in august or september to cali to start the grow again.

maybe ill donate my lights to a buddy thats growing also. or make a deal with him to get me some buds when his grows done on sharing some knowledge ive gained, and the lights in addition to his. i dont know yet. maybe ill keep them and buy some more to use with the hps. not sure yet.

i wonder if i were to delete this account later and when i moved to cali made another account, how long it would take for you guys to figure out it was me lol. i probably wont do that, it would be kinda fun though. i would miss the forum too much though.

when i move, ill take a pic of my setup before i grow potus, and ill ask you guys if i need anything else, hopefully by that time i wont, bc most likely i wont put a pic up til i break the bank on good gear. but knowing me, ill do that and get told i got the wrong stuff. jk jk. im smarter than that now. i might get a 1000w hps if i can figure out how to cool it efficiently, something tells me the 400w is more in my ball game.

wow little turbo, i was sympathizing in your favour after i read like the first 10 posts. if i would have stopped reading there, and jumped to the post reply, i would have said this to you...

i remember my first grow, it was'nt all that. so don't sweat it. you gotta start somewhere. chalk it up to a learning experience, and build on all the mistakes that were made this time, to apply to your next attempt. holler at me when you do try again, and i'll steer you in the direction you'll need to grow like you been doing it for 20 years...;) ...

BUT, i did'nt stop after the first 10,,, i read on. and i'm glad you now realize you did a no-no, by growing in someone elses crib. never do that again, cool?

look, we'll all help you when your set-up in your own digs, thats what we do.

you got time to hang around now , and do alot of studying what you want to know. ask alot of questions, but mostly prepare. thats the key to be a sucessful grower. preparation. peace little turbo...bb...:cool: .

definitely not growing in another persons house again. so its all good.

and yeah when i start up the next grow ill probably have another journal, ill let you know when i start up another one.

Well SB. No need to start another account. Just keep learning.. use some pepper plants or tomato plant as learning tools till you get a place of your own. Learn dwc or continue soil grows till september.. nothing wrong with it.. post pics of your legal grows.
We are all her to learn and give you crap........
That's my suggestion.
You have no idea how bad my first grow was. Floweresd the whole 8 weeks. Got an 8th off the whole plant. Kept growing under 6 4 ft flours.
Just keep trying

Latest posts

Back