Whadaya think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistisrising

Wierd Al Yank a Male
Reaction score
I usually use mg 20 20 20 all year. This is the first year in a while that I think my main crop will not come from a "heady" strain. I have three plants this year that look like they'll be close to half of the harvest, and I'm pretty positive that they are a "bag" strain. Now, they produce a decent yeild and quality, but they don't pack the thc content of the others.

So, my question is. Do you, that switch to a high phosphorous content late in the year, think it makes that much of a difference. I don't like to sacrifice the N content, especially since I've seen plants double in size from august to sept.

mistisrising said:
I usually use mg 20 20 20 all year. This is the first year in a while that I think my main crop will not come from a "heady" strain. I have three plants this year that look like they'll be close to half of the harvest, and I'm pretty positive that they are a "bag" strain. Now, they produce a decent yeild and quality, but they don't pack the thc content of the others.

So, my question is. Do you, that switch to a high phosphorous content late in the year, think it makes that much of a difference. I don't like to sacrifice the N content, especially since I've seen plants double in size from august to sept.
..."Good" question.. "I" prefer, believe, that during the "stretch".. (first few weeks of the onset of flowering) they 'need' the extra N for that growth burst. "IME".. I've found that it reduces early/premature chlorosis(yellowing) of the leaves, and improves the final yield.

N hinders growth is used in too high amount late in flowering... I remember reading somethin like that when i was in the clouds :)

So, I'm doing the right thing, initially, but more phosphate down the stretch will really help out. I'll try it, in the fourth week of flowering. For the blueberry, it'll be then the next time I go. I don't know what the mexi got mixed with (it was supposedly another blue mix) but it hasn't even started yet, while the blue is furring up nice.

I know what it used to yield (about two ounces off of six foot stalk), I hope the extra phos does it good.

Latest posts

Back