what are the badest beans out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronsr

Reaction score
would everybody like to let it be known,what is the baddest

I will assume by baddest you mean best...;)

It's all personal opinion... What is the best alcoholic drink? Get my point??? That said, I dig C99 and Sour Diesel. C99 is super fast flowering for a sativa dominant strain at 50 days and with a one month cure will do the job in two hits. Sour Diesel is anywhere from 50-70 days... I'm getting ready to start that grow so that's all the info I have for you. However, when I smoked some a few years ago, it was by far, the best smoke I ever had. GL in your hunt man.

DLtoker said:
I will assume by baddest you mean best...;)

It's all personal opinion... What is the best alcoholic drink? Get my point??? That said, I dig C99 and Sour Diesel. C99 is super fast flowering for a sativa dominant strain at 50 days and with a one month cure will do the job in two hits. Sour Diesel is anywhere from 50-70 days... I'm getting ready to start that grow so that's all the info I have for you. However, when I smoked some a few years ago, it was by far, the best smoke I ever had. GL in your hunt man.

is there someplace to get these said beans the C99 sounds like the kind of plants i want in my grow badly... does the DOC have them and if so whats his link so i can order.... Thanks tons in advance

Imma have to go with Herijuana, that ish will drop you to ur knees... talk about couchlock.... Sour Diesel is also very good stuff.. i think is more flavour then heri... but not nearly as powerful...

Hey when you guy first start, did you grow seeds from a really good bag you acquired. What I mean to ask is did you always try to get a hold of high class seeds. I'm kind of scared to let any seed sellers know my address, ya know?!?!

California orange bud,
crystal,
aurora indica,
and bubblelicious
are all pretty dank,
it also depends on what kind of high you're looking for.
a stoned high, I would go for the above, as well as C-99, which I found a huge article on, in another magazine recently.
I'm not sure, ask some experienced smokers around..

my first grows were outdoors with some Afghani seeds that were gifted to me....since then i've tried to go with mostly tried and true genetics so i'm sure my final product will be worth the time and effort....i pretty much only used bag seeds for testing out environments in new grow setups....and that was before i learned about cloning....

Search the forum for "WOW"

I think DLtoker posted a link in the thread.

Its some beans that cost like OVER $500 USD.

I would say.. Them beans are the BADDEST. it certainly cost the most.

Armageddon x Sirius.This strain was created from the best selling Genetics created originally by Pukka Seeds. G13 Hash plant, Maple Leaf, Big Bud, Northern Lights and Gaian Haze. A 50% mix of Sirius Skunk which is a F1 hybrid incorporating NL5, Big Bud and Gaian Haze. A true all rounder.
275 british pounds!!!! I was scared to convert it. :holysheep: and look at its lineage HOLY CRAP
Someone check me into the mental ward if I EVER flop that much $$$ into seeds. HAHAHA love the breeder name "doggies nuts"

Can you buy clones online? I mean if you could wouldn't it be better than buying seeds so that you know if it's a female already? Just curious.

This thread has gotton funny heck if i had that much to spend on just beans i wouldnt need to be growin lol

KaptainKronic said:
Can you buy clones online? I mean if you could wouldn't it be better than buying seeds so that you know if it's a female already? Just curious.

Don't know of any...and the success rate would be sketchy at best. Seeds are much easier....hate to think what clones would cost if online.

well if some beans go for 5 bens and then the plant with 100% positive fem would be atleast 1.5k-2k but that would just be a guesstimate

Latest posts

Back