What are you listening to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first trip to the Fillmore West was to see these guys open for Country Joe and the Fish...
I did enjoy Jethro Tull and as soon as I was home, I bought their record...
This is one of my favorite tunes from that first record of theirs...

The Fillmore is small and very historic. I love the pictures on the walls of the lobby. The last time I was there they were patting down people for alcohol, but let some people in with bongs. :)
I last saw Chickenfoot at the Fillmore in SF. I love that place.

The Fillmore is small and very historic. I love the pictures on the walls of the lobby. The last time I was there they were patting down people for alcohol, but let some people in with bongs. :)
I last saw Chickenfoot at the Fillmore in SF. I love that place.

never been there--west coast and all. but would have loved to have seen the allman brothers there. did you happen to see them at the fillmore? what a great concert and place.
there is a place in pittsburgh that used to have the greatest concerts. the syrian mosque was a small, very dynamic place with great sound. similar to what you are taking about at the fillmore

I remember going out into the orchard behind my parents house when I was in HS, smoke a doob of Mexican weed and go back in and listen to this with my head between the speakers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back