What are you listening to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if i may be so bold and ask for assistance: y'all seem to be able to attach the song you are listening to the page here. i do not know how to do that and ask if someone would please share that with me? we don't even own cell phones and all this smart ** should come with a nice young asian girl to explain it to me--repeatedly.
i used to mock my grandmother for her inability to stop the vcr from flashing 12:00, yet here i am...

if i may be so bold and ask for assistance: y'all seem to be able to attach the song you are listening to the page here. i do not know how to do that and ask if someone would please share that with me? we don't even own cell phones and all this smart ** should come with a nice young asian girl to explain it to me--repeatedly.
i used to mock my grandmother for her inability to stop the vcr from flashing 12:00, yet here i am...
go to youtube and pick video. right click on URL and click copy. go to MP. what are you listening thread, right click paste. click post reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back