What cologne do you guys wear?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
I want to buy hubby cologne for valentines day...What do you gentlemen wear or ladies buy for your men? I tend to like the more old fashioned smells nothing sweet. Also where do you buy it and how much is it? thank you!!!! I think last time I bought him stetson...:confused: :D thanks for replying!

Cannibol for men. Just kidding, um...cool water and aspen. Get mine at sears or cvs which ever is having a sale.

Drakkar wore it for yrs some times original Polo about $45 a bottle I usually buy the shower kit for $100 soap,deo and clone and after shave

these sound good guys it gives me specific ones to go look for thank you!! keep em coming gentleman please...ozzy where can I buy like macys or gottschalks? does sears have it?

the chef said:
Cannibol for men. Just kidding, um...cool water and aspen. Get mine at sears or cvs which ever is having a sale.

I think I bought him aspen years ago is it in a dark green bottle with a tree on it?

Macy's the great walmart Sam's There are both eazy to find any more.

awesome..thank you..

I usually wear Kenneth Cole Black (around $35 to $50) and Armani Code (around $45 to $65) both can be found macy's or dillards

You can't go wrong with Drakkar 2Baby

good to know..what the crowd likes..he just needs something that i find sexy that he can wear to cover the marijuana smell...

diablo_cannabis said:
I usually wear Kenneth Cole Black (around $35 to $50) and Armani Code (around $45 to $65) both can be found macy's or dillards

thanks diablo I may have to go sniffing..:)

Thats not good for getting the smell of weed off you though....thats more like telling the world...lol

he uses gum and hand sanitizer too..

Drakkar and Hugo. Superbay said it, you can't go wrong with Drakkar. The chicks smell that on your man....

oh tell me about it...the bagel lady always gives him free ones..bagels that is..I have never been offered a free bagel...

the ladies at the drive thru's give him sauce no questions asked..try to ask him about our dogs.. I'm sitting there glaring but not saying anything because I dont want my food messed with :rolleyes:

I spray my fresh sheets with Obsession For Men. What can I say - it trips my trigger. If I were buying for MY man I'd buy what works for me.... it's the home version of the "trickle down effect" that politicians are always on about...

Latest posts

Back