What cologne do you guys wear?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh for sure...ohc he doesnt want to have to think about it just wants to smell nice.

You don't want your food messed with, indeed! I'm like that when I go to a fast food restaurant, or any restaurant, for that matter. I don't want the help getting the impression I'm dissing them.

heck no...I dont mess with the people in charge of my meals...I always think about this show I watched regarding poisons use by women before blood tests..hubby would slap her around one time too many and boom..poison soup..the lucky ones just got something nasty put in it.

Do you ever watch detective shows like Forensic Files, and such? I particularly wouldn't want to be poisoned with thalium. But, something tells me that your average fast food employee doesn't have that in his pocket. No, just a luger, or special sauce, or maybe Visine.

I have watched ff..i love the history channel...one guy here poisoned people with soething that tastes like salt I cant remember what it was a disgruntled employee I still wont eat at the thai house..

So, he took out his anger on the innocent customers? Did they die?

National Briefing | West: California: Spiked Soup And Illness
Published: August 7, 2002

CloseLinkedinDiggFacebookMixxMySpaceYahoo! BuzzPermalinkMore than 100 people who fell ill after eating at a Fresno Thai restaurant in 1999 were poisoned by pesticide that someone had sprinkled into the garlic chicken and coconut soup, health investigators say. The case remains unsolved. The poisonings took place at Fresno's Thai House, where tensions were running high at the time between the owner and the cooks. A report on an investigation by health officials was published in The Journal of the American Medical Association.
the ny times...

scary isnt it? imagine if someone was angry and went to a buffet and sprinkled some rat poison in the soup?? I am surprised stuff liike that doesnt happen more often.

You've got a good point. Most people, at most establishments, probably don't mess with our food, let alone, flat out poison us. That is scary, though. Some bad temper flying about.

or if someone hated their boss or co worker..remember 9-5 ?

I wonder if he thought they would think it was food poisoning and get the place shut down...so evil.

No, I don't seem to recall 9-5, refresh my memory. Yes, evil.

u know that movie with dolly parton and jane fonda and that other lady...tilly? its a comedy...the boss is a jerk and they get him...

Okay, do they dope him up and tie him up, suspended from the ceiling? I think they doped him up; I can't quite remember.

cool water..i love that stuff...smells real good...now back to poisons. rubarb leafs will kill you but you can eat the stalk...if you chop them up, they look like lettuce.

and lets not forget about potassium fero-cyanide..

Want old-school? Canoe from Dana Fragrances. You can still get it online from Dana.

I tend to lean toward the old-school poisons as well: cyanide, arsenic, things like that. They're pretty available now and easy to use. Cyanide's not bad--has a nice almondy taste and smell--but the arsenic's nasty and crampy. Well, unless you're an old hippie from the 70's and you've probably ingested so much arsenic with your psychedelics that you could eat warfarin with your Cheerios, fart mustard gas and not even need so much as a Tums.

Latest posts

Back