What cologne do you guys wear?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no worries mm he wont douse himself and he wouldnt wear cologne to a hospital...I bought him a few types..

Oh, 2 Dog! I wasn't even thinking he would wear scent to the hospital, and gosh, my caveat was in no way aimed at you--or anyone!!!

I just threw that out because it was so recent that I wore Eau de Vomit and that scent is still hanging with me, in my nightmares....<G>

some people wear way too much cologne..and the smells of some feel like assualt on the senses...I didnt take it personally I agree.. ;) the worst is when people wear smells that smell 20 years old..like alcohol...awful...

yeah I agree...I hate to be closed up with someone who has put on too much...One time my gf applied some in the truck, and I had to pull over and puke...just too strong all at once in a confined place

When I first met my wife we both worked at a tree and shrub nursery. At the end of each day I would be a sweaty stinky mess, but she used to tell me that it was a sexy smell. Now under the same conditions 20 years later she would tell me to go take a shower so she could stand the smell of me again :) Ohh how times change.

I usually wear Aspen or anything with a fresh clean smell, as thats what my wife likes :D

And when I DO wear scent, it's always Chanel No. 5.

Wonderful light fragrance. My first favorite and still on my top pick list. You have great taste :)

mojavemama said:
Hey, Ozzman---you pick out a name for that baby growing inside your belly yet? You're what---8 months along from the picture? I vote for Stoney DioDude.

Ya and that Stoney ran off as soon as I told him:rofl:

warfish said:
When I first met my wife we both worked at a tree and shrub nursery. At the end of each day I would be a sweaty stinky mess, but she used to tell me that it was a sexy smell.

This rings true for me with some men. Sometimes their sweat just doesn't bother me. My ex husband just didn't stink to me no matter how grimy he got. Now on the other end of the spectrum, my favorite ex BF - OMG :holysheep:. But there was so much I liked about him that it was worth the discomfort of telling him the truth. I got him to switch to a high powered deodorant and when that still didn't get rid of the flies and buzzards :giggle:.... I taught him the joys of showering together :p. There's more than one way to skin a cat.

very smooth OHC ;)

but i love the smell of a man as he has just walked out of the flowering room after spending time with some 8 week old ladies ,:p

i like your style OHC ;)

i have yet to find a woman who likes how i smell when i get off of work, guess i just havent found a mature one yet :confused:

The art of using a cologne or perfume is to use very little of it.

You are not making a statement of showing what you are wearing.

You are using it to entice, so the person you wish to smell it will move closer to you when they catch the scent ;)

:peace:

OK hie .....Then explian a blind skunks infatuation with a fart.:p :D

Latest posts

Back